TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 May, 01:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
20 May, 02:00
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Now imagine the fate of those involved in these crimes against humanity and treason today and the past.

The DS went this far with 9/11 to stop GESARA/NESARA - now imagine what they would do to stop their very extinction. The impatient don't understand and a simple EBS alone isn't going to save the world. Part of the plan is to save the world from destruction; these demons think of mass death as an ascension. If the plan is done wrong, I don't want to think of the ramifications. I trust the plan and I will hold my part of the line. God's plans don't fail.

God Bless the righteous.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
I have been watching the world news NOT ON THE MSM..LMAO..no thanks..I mean from socail media...I have my eyes open...I can feel it..they are looking to pull another 9/11 or bigger at this point..they are desperate to gain control back at any cost.... EVERYTHING is at stake....and I have heard they found massive weapons on board the ship that was stuck in the Suez Canal..makes me think we got lucky on that try. These people are truly EVIL...and they dont care..they want as many mass casualties as possible.
02:08 PM - May 20, 2021
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
20 May, 02:52
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Exactly. They wouldn't hesitate for a second to fire off dirty bombs or worse when they realize they are cornered with no escape. Imagine what is going on in the background that we don't know about to thwart this. Good people in harm's way as soldiers from every Alliance country make the ultimate sacrifice to save humanity. When people say "what's the holdup just go arrest biden already", I think .. oh if it were only that easy.. the saying "Patience is a virtue" was never more relevant.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
21 May, 06:14
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
I agree...have you by chance gotten to watch that video I posted about the "Law of War"...its very VERY good. I think about those that are knee deep into the pits of hell with these sickos..I cant thank them enough for doing this so we dont have to see how dark and nasty these people really are. Yes, when people say those kinds of things about "why are people in handcuff" I think to myself..my god is that really what you think...that each move takes time..and honestly, we dont get to do do-overs if we dont do it right the first time around...these EVIL POS would would take over. I dont think some realize the level of evil we are dealing with at all.