Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
20 May, 03:46
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
As to the EBS, the sooner the better. An Awakened populous would end things very quickly. I do not think we need the rods of god to take out dams and kill people, we just need the people to know the truth. Pistols and pitch forks from billions would be awesome. Coming from an Anon sporting my QTAGS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 May, 03:51
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
remember even Jesus made a whip out of cords when he cleansed the temple from this bloodline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
20 May, 02:00
Now imagine the fate of those involved in these crimes against humanity and treason today and the past.

The DS went this far with 9/11 to stop GESARA/NESARA - now imagine what they would do to stop their very extinction. The impatient don't understand and a simple EBS alone isn't going to save the world. Part of the plan is to save the world from destruction; these demons think of mass death as an ascension. If the plan is done wrong, I don't want to think of the ramifications. I trust the plan and I will hold my part of the line. God's plans don't fail.

God Bless the righteous.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 May, 02:08
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
I have been watching the world news NOT ON THE MSM..LMAO..no thanks..I mean from socail media...I have my eyes open...I can feel it..they are looking to pull another 9/11 or bigger at this point..they are desperate to gain control back at any cost.... EVERYTHING is at stake....and I have heard they found massive weapons on board the ship that was stuck in the Suez Canal..makes me think we got lucky on that try. These people are truly EVIL...and they dont care..they want as many mass casualties as possible.

Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
20 May, 10:47
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
I agree... When people gripe about how long this is taking, it really irks me. I guess some don't understand how huge this is. The Deep State has likely made many mass-casualty threats, and Trump wouldn't risk dirty bombs going off and killing people. This all has to be neutralized before we can move ahead. I can't imagine being in the middle of this tightrope walk.
God bless us all, especially our fearless Q Team.
Amen.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
20 May, 01:48
I knew by Christmas 2001 it was the Bush family. They were trying to Stop NESARA and steal the funds, but they had been moved. NESARA was supposed to be announced at 10am on 9/11/2001 EST. One hour after the Twin Towers attack, yet GW was in Florida.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
20 May, 01:43
HEY CHIEF DONT FORGET # 42 !!!!