John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
20/5 #4
WHO ARE THEY?

They are everyone who hold positions of power or status. If you did not take the Oath you will never be more than a worker bee. If you did not come from them, you will never be them. You will never have power, never have control. It is not about who is the president or ruler, those are fake. It is about control over the masses. Money is not real but it is used to rule you. They own everything and always have. You are temporary, they are immortal. You have nothing they can not take from you at their whim. Until very recently they have had ever position in all governments world wide. They still would but someone got greedy. Hilary took Jack Jr.'s spot in the senate by force. An oath was broken. The penalty is erasure of a family line from power. The war is being fought right before your eyes but you do not know the rules so you are blind to it. Not one single politician is on our side. Trump is part of the plan but he is NOT the plan. He is the hero for now.
01:09 PM - May 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 May, 04:09
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Powerful info - why are we not seeing more of this. Long overdue. Too much focus on news and not enough at all on the secret data missing from our knowledge for so long. Enough.
However, anyone who feels the truth in this info and there’s so much more, can perhaps take more responsibility now for themselves.
I’m observing there’s still much gullibleness-
myself included.
Thank you for this info and I commend you for your decision to let us know. Brave & kind. We can all take brave steps to wake each other up further. 🌸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
21 May, 08:00
Many are Not real is what it seems like -
I do not think I could explain this if I knew all of the details.
It is freaky.
That is my best way to say
pray for a Godly intervention.
100% there is Pure motives in the mix.
A lot of Evil is in the mix.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 May, 10:40
In response Happy Days to his Publication
You are more on point than you even know fren.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
20 May, 06:38
so am I understanding that POTUS ends up being bad? Because the statement was he’s going to be your hero for now. ???

Jet Q77 @JetQ7
21 May, 03:31
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
I think it means there will be many other heroes!

21 May, 11:35
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
More to come on that today.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 May, 05:57
Its irrelevant if they are immortal ... its what the followers believe.

@ElijahFlamerider
@emdSD

No one is here to fix / save anyone else.Every discontent, sadness, disagreement, complaint, disbelief & anguish is what they FEED on. That's why we discourage rants about why / when -- nobody knows except God. You would NOT know any of this without the plan & Pres. Trump, if they hadn't made us an incredible promise to take down satan./ cabal / swamp.
ITS A RATHER LARGE PROJECT.

If you want help, go out and help someone else. Be the change - STOP wearing masks, No Vax advocate and try to uplift other people by opening their minds to what they are witnessing, That would be a huge help. LETS STARVE satan.

The cabal is horrified of OUR awakening, HENCE the censorship.
Help us help the plan and our President Trump, and the awesome military who are holding this all together. PLEASE keep it together.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
20 May, 01:51
They are not immortal.

anon anon @Qcolorado
20 May, 08:29
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I think THEY think they are immortal.

Watching & Waiting @batedbreath2fly
20 May, 01:48
I understand the plan went off course. What I'm not understanding is this (and maybe I should just be patient because I know you're going to explain to us): Did all the presidents that came after Clinton come from the same family line or was it the "clean up crew" to salvage/restore the timeline that Jack Jr was supposed to come into?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 May, 01:46
Yes most don't seem to get this:
"Trump is part of the plan, but he is NOT the plan.
He is the hero for now." He is only 1 man.

BE IN SERVICE TO OTHERS - ALWAYS! That's what we can do.

Everyone wants to latch on to someone to save them.
INSTEAD - Help someone else to be strong enough to survive on their own and not become an unnecessary victim. BE PREPARED.
- Got cash, food, water, gas?

Dear Lord we give thanks to you in Jesus name, for all the hard work the plan has done thus far, the brave military fighting this battle, unseen by many, thank you for this opportunity to grow in our faith.
Praise the Lord, for awakening me to NO MASKS, NO VAX, red pill non-stop and please reach out and protect these little ones, bless them who have fallen prey to those monsters, let them know we will be there soon to bring them home, in Jesus name Amen.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
20 May, 01:50
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
amen!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 May, 01:54
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
OKAY so the gist is POTUS and the other good guys and gals. Okay I get it. TY>

20 May, 01:27
And POTUS kicks ass sir.

20 May, 01:19
Insider said JFK was clean, i.e. NOT them, and neither is JFK Jr.

20 May, 01:17
I would rather be a worker bee, and live like a pauper than sell my soul for anything. ALL GOOD over here.

20 May, 01:18
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Had the secret societies try to get me. Trying to chat me up, etc. I told them all to kiss my ass. LOL NOT kidding. NOT me, I am never gonna sell out. SHIT I have enough stuff. AND I still have my soul. Money is a means to an end.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
20 May, 01:16
ahhhhh....... yes, 'ol Trump, even DeSantis, so weary of even the "good" ones..... God is my only

Charissma _15 @Riley
20 May, 01:50
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
❤️ this....God is my only❤️

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
20 May, 01:15
Q posted JFK Jrs "supposed" death date as - THE BEGIN.
Was that meant as the begin of their destruction?

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
21 May, 11:18
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Maybe the PLAN started that date 😉?!