Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
19 May, 05:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
the funny thing about that is it just proves how cowardly they actually are... If I publish a book that describes future events and place it in the science fiction or 'new-age' category, this in no way shape or form tells people what I am goin to do to them if it is categorized that way. Juist like if I were to write it in another language and expect them to translate it before they read it. it is fruit from a poisonous tree which comes from poisonous roots. Like Fraud in the election, or a contract entered into that is based on lies... None of it would be considered fact in a court of law... the election will be overturned and the contract voided... Their mindset is faulty and so are their beliefs. If it were labeled as what it is and everyone watched it then it could be taken seriously, other wise... NO! They are all small minded people, cowards, and lessor men hiding behind cartoons, fantasy and propaganda! GodSpeed Patriots!!
11:11 AM - May 20, 2021
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Justin_Seign in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Justin Seign, click on at the bottom under it