Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
robin fineman @RobinD
22 May, 05:00
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
I over heard my mate talking to his friend about me.
He's a cnn watcher and won't even look at anything I try to
show him. He said to his friend she's beyond help, it's
like she believes scifi movies are real. LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
20 May, 11:11
the funny thing about that is it just proves how cowardly they actually are... If I publish a book that describes future events and place it in the science fiction or 'new-age' category, this in no way shape or form tells people what I am goin to do to them if it is categorized that way. Juist like if I were to write it in another language and expect them to translate it before they read it. it is fruit from a poisonous tree which comes from poisonous roots. Like Fraud in the election, or a contract entered into that is based on lies... None of it would be considered fact in a court of law... the election will be overturned and the contract voided... Their mindset is faulty and so are their beliefs. If it were labeled as what it is and everyone watched it then it could be taken seriously, other wise... NO! They are all small minded people, cowards, and lessor men hiding behind cartoons, fantasy and propaganda! GodSpeed Patriots!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tricia Walsh Smith @PhoenixAlwaysRisin
20 May, 08:30
Yup. V For Vendetta is a prime example.

Tricia Walsh Smith @PhoenixAlwaysRisin
20 May, 08:30
Yup. V For Vendetta is a prime example.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
19 May, 06:19
I noticed years ago that things happening in movies were coming to pass. And, I thought it was strange how that happened.