Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
ULTIMATE DOG/DOGE COM ⬇️

Elon Musk tweet about DOGE COIN TS 6:41
= Q DROP 641 also mentioning DOGS!

ZERO chance this is a coincidence! Check my timeline for SEVERAL examples of Elon Musk tweet time stamps matching Q drops mentioning Elon Musk (not an accident). How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

EM definitely fits into THE PLAN somewhere/how.
EBS = EMS = Elon Musk Starlink.
09:49 AM - May 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
01 June, 09:44
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
“We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens.” Q34

Emergency Broadcast System = EMS (Elon Musk Starlink)

10 Days Darnkess (Darn kess)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Guin Evere @Guinevere
22 May, 08:57
Dogecoin is a fork of Bitcoin. Probably not the best coin to invest in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
01 June, 09:46
In response Guin Evere to her Publication
Thank you for answering🙂 Is Bitcoin backed, envolved in China?

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
20 May, 09:33
I dont trust Elon. Not at all

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 May, 03:28
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
elon is replaced

God Wins donated @GR2021
20 May, 06:39
please can someone say what dog comms mean? i am always lost of this one. tjanks.

Native Patriot @Native_Patriot
20 May, 06:25
EM does not get a free pass. He is Under white hat control.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
20 May, 06:28
In response Native Patriot to her Publication
is the big E...

really Ed the lobster man...🤔🤔🤔

Diane Ross @dianeross48
20 May, 10:36
In response Native Patriot to her Publication
I forget what "SH" stands for.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 May, 03:50
In the reverse mirror ( satanic ) doge= e-god = electronic god = Quantum AI = Ruler of Simulated Reality. If you want to play in the artificial simulation, ruled over by an artificial intelligence/CERN/Quantum computer/starlink, free will grants it. I would suggest watching Oblivion, A Space Odyssey and Skynet first. This artificial matrix requires an electromagnetic output in the fear based frequencies- worry, anger, resentment, anxiety, depression, doubt, confusion, sadness, hopelessness, panic etc, to be manipulated by it. Seamlessly and simultaneously there is also an organic realm to experience, ruled over by the Original Creative Intelligence powered by Universal love, moved by perpetual forgiveness/gratitude of all. One is guided, though their heart centered intuition when in love based frequencies- joy, peace, forgiveness, gratitude etc. One requires you to be perpetually in debt to it to receive. The other requires for you to be in appreciation of it to receive abundance

Steve Murray @Stevie
20 May, 03:35
Or is it code for this?
Queen Elizabeth's dorgi puppy dies
Search domain msn.comhttps://www.msn.com/en-us/...
Queen Elizabeth's new dorgi puppy has died, just a few months after her son Prince Andrew gifted her the pooch when her late husband, Prince Philip, was hospitalised.

You know what dogs represent...

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
20 May, 02:33
I would love a map of your brain.

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
01 June, 09:51
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
ooooh my, I don’t know if I could even read the map!!🤓

Photon 333 donated @Photon
20 May, 02:20
And there's absolutely nothing alarming about a sociopath being part of the plan.🤦‍♂️