Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
20 May, 09:49
ULTIMATE DOG/DOGE COM ⬇️

Elon Musk tweet about DOGE COIN TS 6:41
= Q DROP 641 also mentioning DOGS!

ZERO chance this is a coincidence! Check my timeline for SEVERAL examples of Elon Musk tweet time stamps matching Q drops mentioning Elon Musk (not an accident). How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

EM definitely fits into THE PLAN somewhere/how.
EBS = EMS = Elon Musk Starlink.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
In the reverse mirror ( satanic ) doge= e-god = electronic god = Quantum AI = Ruler of Simulated Reality. If you want to play in the artificial simulation, ruled over by an artificial intelligence/CERN/Quantum computer/starlink, free will grants it. I would suggest watching Oblivion, A Space Odyssey and Skynet first. This artificial matrix requires an electromagnetic output in the fear based frequencies- worry, anger, resentment, anxiety, depression, doubt, confusion, sadness, hopelessness, panic etc, to be manipulated by it. Seamlessly and simultaneously there is also an organic realm to experience, ruled over by the Original Creative Intelligence powered by Universal love, moved by perpetual forgiveness/gratitude of all. One is guided, though their heart centered intuition when in love based frequencies- joy, peace, forgiveness, gratitude etc. One requires you to be perpetually in debt to it to receive. The other requires for you to be in appreciation of it to receive abundance
03:50 PM - May 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it