Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Today is hardcore January nighttime puddletography. Follow my art on t.me/MartinGeddesArt. At some point I will figure out a way to post it to multiple platforms.
06:34 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
27 January, 07:13
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Oh Martin, humor us! Please?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 January, 05:44
🧡FABULOUS shot, Martin! 🧡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
27 January, 12:38
So glad you're here! I've missed your pix of London (I miss it!) ❤️. One of my favorite hotels there is The Milestone (at the 1 mile marker from City), situated at the SW corner of Hyde Park. Still has flickering gas lamps, mullioned windows and a library with a roaring fireplace that looks across to Diana's Palace (Kensington Palace). Fantastic High Tea, too. 🥰. That part of London still feels like I go back in time.

Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
27 January, 12:43
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
thats it ! Martins photos evoke a memory of whimsical longing for happier moments in London ❤️ and knowing full well the happiest moments lie in the future

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
27 January, 08:00
I'm glad I'm not yhe only technophobe on here. Great photo. I'm so sad about London 🥲

Jessi Doe @Jessi
27 January, 01:57
I've missed seeing your art everyday, thank you Martin. Inspiring as always!

Talon Cordle @RiseandFight7
26 January, 08:03
phenomenal as always sir.

Cathy QDell @Nine_0
26 January, 07:27
Stunning...

NGod WeTrust @NJoy112
26 January, 06:56
😲Stunning!

Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
26 January, 06:36
ive missed these so !! ao happy to see you Martin!

Lisa Brown @italiangirl13
26 January, 06:42
Martin so good to see your pictures again.
They bring back a sort of normalcy for me.
I work remote since April and rarely leave my home because I refuse to diaper up, so I send family to the store for necessities and visit places only that I can breathe freely