Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
25 May, 08:24
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Like DJT said these subhuminal life forms will not and mean will not be able to walk down the street without being strung up from a tall tree with a short rope...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 May, 08:48
In response Gordon Carle to his Publication
👊💯🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
25 May, 06:43

Jose Bito @Josebito
28 May, 06:04
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
😡😡Heartbreaking. So Evil what they do to these little innocent Children! 😡😡

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 May, 05:09
I HAVE KNOW FOR DECADES, THEN thought each day I typed my fkin fingers off online, EACH CHILD WHOSE NAME I would NEVER KNOW EACH DAY HOW MANY, were being wiped out, and unspeakable. THREE DECADES waiting for this shit to end. You want me off your page no problem. lol Folks share at the time, what is meant to be shared when. WE ALL have our parts. GOD BLESS YOU patriot.

23 May, 05:45
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I don't want Patriots like you off my page. I do want to awaken the folks that have turned a blind eye for years. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do.👊🎯💯

/Salute

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 May, 07:39
they must burn for this....every last one

TheGreat Awoken @TheGreatAwoken
22 May, 07:24
THIS IS NOT A JOKE

memes matter @NoComment
25 May, 06:33
In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
25 May, 08:20
In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication
I know...hey ameica WAKE THE HELL UP...for GODS SAKE...WTFU!!!!

chore Toke @choretoke
21 May, 03:57
Mother F$&KERS❗️😖😡

21 May, 10:00
In response chore Toke to her Publication
💯🎯👊

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
20 May, 06:05
https://youtu.be/CVfO0EtYo... 21 SECONDS

YOU KNOCKED HIM DOWN, NOW TRY KNOCKING ME DOWN.
MY RINGS OUTSIDE

VIDEO - WHAT I WANT TO DO TO EACH PEDO, THIEF, CROOK, AND POLITICIAN THAT SOLD OUT THE REAL USA TO THE BLM AND THE COMMIES.

THEY TOOK OUR FREEDOM - WE ARE LIKE ROCKY INSIDE

WE HAVE TAKEN IT ALL - IT'S MORE THAN ENOUGH

LET'S STEP OUTSIDE AND TAKE THE GLOVES OFF!

WE THE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO FIGHT - I REPEAT THE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO FIGHT- BUT WE WILL NOT STAND BY AND TAKE IT MUCH MORE!

WE THE PEOPLE ARE PATIENT, WE THE PEOPLE ARE STANDING BY
WE THE PEOPLE WANT PEACE

BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE LET OUR LOVED ONES BE HURT MUCH LONGER!

IF YOU ARE WITH THE WHITE HATS- LISTEN TO US AMERICANS THEY HAVE PASSED THE LINE IN THE SAND- THEIR TIME IS UP!

IF YOU ARE A BLACK HAT- NONE OF US PATRIOTS GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK OR FEEL ANYMORE!

GET OUT OF OUR FACES YOU COMMIE BASTARDS
Favorite Rocky 5 scene - YouTube

You knocked him down....Why don't you try knocking me down!

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
20 May, 04:32
YES THIS IS SORROWFUL AND DEVASTATING BUT

"VENGEANCE IS MINE SAYETH THE LORD"

I KINDA HAVE A FEELING THAT GODS JUDGEMENT TO THOSE SATANISTS THAT HURT THESE BABIES WILL BE WORSE THAN ANYTHING THAT WE CAN DO...ANYTHING

AND YES, I CANT WAIT UNTIL GODS JUDGEMENT WILL REPAY EACH ONE OF THEM FOR THE PAIN THAT THEY CAUSED

DEAR LORD, PLEASE SEND YOUR JUDGEMENT SOON! PLEASE SAVE OUR BABIES AND OUR NATION FROM MORE EVIL

IN YOUR NAME - SO LET IT BE DONE!

20 May, 10:15
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
A 2 themuthafuckinmen!!!
💯🎯👊👊👊

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 May, 07:42
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
AMEN

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
20 May, 04:30
This is horrible & tragic. No excuses, the perps need to be crushed.

20 May, 10:13
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
20 May, 03:04

Elena Iove @Camberu71
20 May, 02:55
OH GOD, WHAT WORLD HAVE WE BEEN LIVING IN??? THEY SHOULD BE BLASTED WITH...

20 May, 10:17
In response Elena Iove to her Publication

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
19 May, 11:59

20 May, 10:18
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
19 May, 11:40
There is no describing how I feel this moment!! God Bless you Sweet Heart!! Dear God, PLEASE put the scum, that would do this to a child away where they belong!!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
19 May, 11:22
The thought of how those children are suffering, how many were murdered fill me with a rage like no other I have ever known - so much so that I am sure I could kill any one of the monsters who harm these innocent babies just by looking at them.

CaedynsMom 4Ever @DeplorableMeWI
19 May, 11:19
Lucifarian Lady Twatga is a disgusting POS.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
19 May, 11:15
That poor little soul.

21 May, 08:51
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
21 May, 08:49
In response GOD WON to her Publication
😬Oh, good Lord! My eyes!

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
21 May, 09:06
In response GOD WON to her Publication
OMG that IZ him, isn't it ?!?!?!?

Woah ... the implications of this is staggering

this means the why of the racist shit in the educational venue and the fag shit in the military

obtw

to all who read this :

retail stores have goods sitting in containers off the shore of Florida awaiting unloading ever since the evergreen pulled it's bullshit ... a store owner said so TODAY. So their goods are there - the feds just won't let them unload it, so she says. Legit stuff ppl use daily, that everyone has been waiting for.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 May, 09:43
This makes me want to go get these demons myself . omg i cant wait to see their tribunals they better be public i want to make sure they are gone for good

19 May, 09:44
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
19 May, 09:28
Oh dear God! Save the children. God bless you all that save. you are all in my perpetual prayers. God love you and bless you, mind body and spirit😔amen

19 May, 09:30
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
👊🎯💯

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
19 May, 09:28
Agreed! 💯

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 May, 09:31
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
Exactly.