Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 May, 09:16
DO YOU SEE IT... SHARE IT OR GET THE FUCK OFF MY PAGE....

READ IT AGAIN. CARE FOR THE CHILDREN OR DIE....

YUP, I SAID IT...

CHILDREN ARE NOT FOR CONSUMPTION, FUCKING OR TRAFFICKING...

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#pedovores #pedosatanists
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids
#AbortionIsMurder

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 May, 05:09
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I HAVE KNOW FOR DECADES, THEN thought each day I typed my fkin fingers off online, EACH CHILD WHOSE NAME I would NEVER KNOW EACH DAY HOW MANY, were being wiped out, and unspeakable. THREE DECADES waiting for this shit to end. You want me off your page no problem. lol Folks share at the time, what is meant to be shared when. WE ALL have our parts. GOD BLESS YOU patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I don't want Patriots like you off my page. I do want to awaken the folks that have turned a blind eye for years. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do.👊🎯💯

/Salute
05:45 PM - May 23, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
23 May, 06:30
Simpleton called me a superior bitch, whatcha expect, RUDE> NOT the least bit buckling to me but MOTIVE

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
23 May, 06:34
😆

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
28 May, 04:06
I blocked this pos a long time ago......he is an attn seeker.....period. If you don't share his stuff, you are a B..tch, c..t, etc etc. Some of us having been trying to bring awareness to this for years, and just because I don't feel like sharing every single one of it's posts I'm a B,,tch??? There are still some that are unable to see this, it's not for everyone....not because they don't know,

23 May, 05:47
HEY I love ya man, I also SO get the abject frustration. MUCH RESPECT> God bless you and you post it over and over, and I will also, POST IT OVER AND OVER> How bout that.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 May, 05:51
Don't threaten me with a good time!😉🤣😂👍👊

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
23 May, 05:47
I wish they didn't block me...🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️