Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
19 May, 02:24
1) 👀🔊 = EYES ON SIREN / EBS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
19 May, 05:00
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
When? Can just one of these come true for a change. So tired of this dumb ass plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
19 May, 05:17
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Can I hear your plan please?

SPORTS @SPORTS
19 May, 05:30
In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication
3 things I wouldn't do......all regarding absolute and complete lies.

1) Patriots in Control: We have no country, no justice, no public arrests of thousands of DC pure trash swamp criminals. Patriots obviously not in control. But you know that.

2)Enjoy the Show: there is nothing to enjoy about this disastrous plan. But you know that.

3)We have it all: Repeated over and over again, now by Flynn, Pillows, Powell, Linny Wood, etc., etc., Ok, GREAT. YOU have it ALL? So mass and public arrests surely to follow right? NONE, Zero justice. But you know that.

My plan would not involve destroying America. My plan would not involve watching innocent Americans continue to suffer and die each and every day. My plan would not center around a lie called "draining the swamp". My plan would not be about ALL talk and ZERO action. My plan would not be to release cookie cutter statements that are meaningless.

My plan would involve ending this mockery before 2090.

Good day, fellow patrio

True Yorker @ThePlan
19 May, 05:54
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Crazy, right? Imagine Germans pretending they won the war because they couldn’t accept that they’d lost. It’s over. We lost. Now some have gone from waiting for what’s coming to pretending it already happened and it’s just a secret. Nonsense. The real great awakening will be when everyone finally realizes we got played.

SPORTS @SPORTS
I fear you are right. I wonder how many more Daniel Day Scavino social media posts it will take, with zero REAL and TRUE justice/action/whatever, until folks start waking up.

DEAD. Done in 2090.
06:03 PM - May 19, 2021
In response True Yorker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SPORTS , click on at the bottom under it