Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Trumps Best Friend @TrumpsBestFriend
19 May, 05:26
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Who is the guy standing? He resembles Roger Stone? Hope not. Disgusting what they did there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
19 May, 05:27
In response Trumps Best Friend to her Publication
No , of coarse its not Roger Stone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
19 May, 05:17
Bohemian Grove where world leaders gather for a sausage hiding party and make sacrifices to a giant owl statue. These are the people calling themselves the Illuminati or "enlightened ones". Don't sound too enlightened to me.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 May, 05:23
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
EXACTLY>

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
19 May, 06:26
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
true dat

chore Toke @choretoke
19 May, 05:16
Human Hunting Parties❗️🤨SICK EVIL SATANIC PEDOPHILES MOTHER F$&KERS❗️🤨

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
19 May, 05:39
In response chore Toke to her Publication
SICK! SICK!
He said they were sick!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
19 May, 06:25
In response chore Toke to her Publication
something cheney and bush used to laugh about -sickos

Cheri Dunlap @cherubim
19 May, 05:14
Reagan???? Thought he was a white hat! Guess not.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
19 May, 05:19
In response Cheri Dunlap to her Publication
He tried but the assasination attempt on his life ended that.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
19 May, 05:45
In response Cheri Dunlap to her Publication
That is correct. But Nixon got there and reportedly thought it was something pretty horrendous and I don't use bad language so I cannot quote his reaction!~ BUT..

Did you know what the purpose of the Water Gate break in was? Nixon's guys were trying to get the list of all the politicians who were part of the pedophiles and then expose them to the public!!
But this kind of evil has always been tricky to expose, because most people mistakenly thought there were 2 parties. The same is still the illusion many believe! Evil people on both sides! Hard to find out one is trusting in one who is really one of the enemy. God showed me to look for goodness/righteousness VS evil and to vote that way! Have you ever noticed if a 3rd party tried to surface, it got shut down basically by both parties?! So when I found Q right after the 1st posting, God assured me to TRUST Q. ..

Here is a video that really opened my eyes many years ago:
Cathy O’Brien was raped by Hillary Clinton as a Child - YouTube

Cathy O’Brien was raped by Hillary Clinton as a Child

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 May, 05:09
bohemian grove