TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
19 May, 05:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheri Dunlap @cherubim
19 May, 05:14
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Reagan???? Thought he was a white hat! Guess not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
That is correct. But Nixon got there and reportedly thought it was something pretty horrendous and I don't use bad language so I cannot quote his reaction!~ BUT..

Did you know what the purpose of the Water Gate break in was? Nixon's guys were trying to get the list of all the politicians who were part of the pedophiles and then expose them to the public!!
But this kind of evil has always been tricky to expose, because most people mistakenly thought there were 2 parties. The same is still the illusion many believe! Evil people on both sides! Hard to find out one is trusting in one who is really one of the enemy. God showed me to look for goodness/righteousness VS evil and to vote that way! Have you ever noticed if a 3rd party tried to surface, it got shut down basically by both parties?! So when I found Q right after the 1st posting, God assured me to TRUST Q. ..

Here is a video that really opened my eyes many years ago:
Cathy O’Brien was raped by Hillary Clinton as a Child - YouTube

Cathy O’Brien was raped by Hillary Clinton as a Child

05:45 PM - May 19, 2021
In response Cheri Dunlap to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
19 May, 06:31
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
nixon said its the ______ place ive ever seen ( hide the salami)

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
19 May, 06:54
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
😁 Yes, I know! Too funny... Bless you.