Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
This is why I have a tendency to ignore people who say video games are bad.
I LOVE HUMANITY 🤍🤍
04:32 PM - May 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Anne Woodward @Luckyanne
19 May, 06:16
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Humanity’s love and caring for each other will get us through!! They CANNOT divide us!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
19 May, 05:17
you raised a good one Mama! Also- great friends 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 May, 06:03
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
screenshot not of me just sharing a beautiful story.

reaper myer @reapermyer
19 May, 05:13
seinors should play too...........they amount of brain power coordination and problem solving skills will keep the mind strong active and keep learning idk what games they would like though lol

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
19 May, 05:37
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Fortnight, but hunting politicians, lawyers, and judges

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
19 May, 04:57
💚 I wish more could understand this.

19 May, 05:04
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
🙏🤍🤍
They help me stay sane.