Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
19 May, 12:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
https://cdn.pfizer.com/pfi... I could not find the content of the referenced pdf. I have provided a link - let me know if it is the wrong link...
02:29 PM - May 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by IrishPatriot73 in this post can reply
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
19 May, 03:30
In response Claudia McCoy to her Publication
....here's a piece of what was on your link...just how 'smart' are these new vaxx 👇🏻
8.3.5.2. Exposure During Breastfeeding

An exposure during breastfeeding occurs if:

• A female participant is found to be breastfeeding while receiving or after discontinuing study intervention.

• A female is found to be breastfeeding while being exposed or having been exposed to study intervention (ie, environmental exposure). An example of environmental exposure during breastfeeding is a female family member or healthcare provider who reports that she is breastfeeding after having been exposed to the study intervention by [inhalation or skin contact].🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
23 May, 09:23
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
Don’t get me wrong...I’m 100% against this vaccine and see so much off in their own literature. I just could not find the screen shot of the post. I’m tryjng to donall my own checking and research to check what’a out there. I will never the vaccine!

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
19 May, 02:53
In response Claudia McCoy to her Publication
tks also could not find content