Only people mentioned by Godismysavior777 in this post can reply
Matt Boehm @Geebee
19 May, 05:26
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
How long does their Spreading last, Is this a short term thing after the shot or is it permanent?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
20 May, 11:23
In response Matt Boehm to his Publication
That I don't know. I would like to know the same thing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glinda 2020 @Glinda2020
19 May, 02:44
Then we are all screwed. I can’t avoid everyone and all the teachers got jabbed so the kids are f*cked.

Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
19 May, 02:29
https://cdn.pfizer.com/pfi... I could not find the content of the referenced pdf. I have provided a link - let me know if it is the wrong link...

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
19 May, 02:53
In response Claudia McCoy to her Publication
tks also could not find content

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
19 May, 03:30
In response Claudia McCoy to her Publication
....here's a piece of what was on your link...just how 'smart' are these new vaxx 👇🏻
8.3.5.2. Exposure During Breastfeeding

An exposure during breastfeeding occurs if:

• A female participant is found to be breastfeeding while receiving or after discontinuing study intervention.

• A female is found to be breastfeeding while being exposed or having been exposed to study intervention (ie, environmental exposure). An example of environmental exposure during breastfeeding is a female family member or healthcare provider who reports that she is breastfeeding after having been exposed to the study intervention by [inhalation or skin contact].🤬

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
19 May, 02:28
is there a link for this

BONNIE T??? @BonnieT
19 May, 01:40
Absolutely. I am a massage therapist. its very concerning and I am still working. I trust the Lord to keep me safe and to lead me each day according to his will and not my own.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
19 May, 01:31
it literally says when comes in contact with a " VACCINE TEST SUBJECT" they refer to the vaccinated as TEST SUBJECTS WAKE THE FUCK UP https://rumble.com/vh3ggb-...

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
19 May, 03:08
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
That was great! On point and really well-done.

Pink PatriQt17 @PinkPatriQt17
19 May, 01:18
I didn't see this one on their site? Were you able to find it? I went looking for it though bc I wouldnt be surprised if this is true.