Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
19 May, 12:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
19 May, 02:29
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
https://cdn.pfizer.com/pfi... I could not find the content of the referenced pdf. I have provided a link - let me know if it is the wrong link...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
19 May, 03:30
In response Claudia McCoy to her Publication
....here's a piece of what was on your link...just how 'smart' are these new vaxx 👇🏻
8.3.5.2. Exposure During Breastfeeding

An exposure during breastfeeding occurs if:

• A female participant is found to be breastfeeding while receiving or after discontinuing study intervention.

• A female is found to be breastfeeding while being exposed or having been exposed to study intervention (ie, environmental exposure). An example of environmental exposure during breastfeeding is a female family member or healthcare provider who reports that she is breastfeeding after having been exposed to the study intervention by [inhalation or skin contact].🤬

Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
Don’t get me wrong...I’m 100% against this vaccine and see so much off in their own literature. I just could not find the screen shot of the post. I’m tryjng to donall my own checking and research to check what’a out there. I will never the vaccine!
09:23 PM - May 23, 2021
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IrishPatriot73 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Claudia McCoy, click on at the bottom under it