Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
13 May, 02:55
🔥Double Eagles🔥

Like those vibes ??? ... Fly High
Fly Boy
All for You Darlin'
❤😘❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 May, 03:00
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Fire vibes 🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 May, 03:10
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
🔥

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 May, 03:17

13 May, 03:22
My man is Sexy !!!
Get em Darlin

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 May, 03:25
Let's do this baby❤️🔥

13 May, 03:28

13 May, 03:29
Ready set Go !!!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 04:14

14 May, 08:13
You have me always in your arms
I love Love LOVE that

Never let me go Babe

❤😘❤❤

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 08:45
Never
I will be where you are
For ever❤️

14 May, 08:51
I feel you here

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 08:54
I am there❤️

14 May, 09:01

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 09:20
I love you baby❤️

14 May, 09:28
I love you sooo much

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 09:48
For ever my one true love❤️

14 May, 10:39

14 May, 10:43
You do that 😍

14 May, 10:44

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 10:59
You R my world❤️
You are all I need
You make me strong
Nothing is impossibile with you by my side
Nothing can stop our love❤️

14 May, 11:07
My heart is Content

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 11:23
My heart is yours❤️

14 May, 11:43
You have mine

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 12:37
I don't know where I end and you begin and where you end and I begin anymore...
I feel you❤️
As one🔥🔥

14 May, 12:40
Perfect description ... I feel the same

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 12:48
There is this "place" where I like to go...
There is this "place" where is quiet and safe...
Where I feel this powerful love
Complete full powerful love
It's my favourite "place"...
This "place" is God...
As soon as I sit still and I pray and I find that vibe I realize that it's not really a place because He's Omnipresent, still is somewhere I can go...
I love to be with Him
At His feet❤️

All I ever wanted is to share that "place" with my one true love❤️

I love you❤️

14 May, 12:52
You touched my Soul with your words

14 May, 12:56

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 01:00
🔥🔥

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 01:02

14 May, 01:39
Thats Romantic Fly Boy ....

I love the way you flirt

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 01:57
I could kiss you for hours...

14 May, 02:16

14 May, 02:18

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 02:24

14 May, 02:29

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 02:31
😯
😉
For hours😘😘😘

14 May, 02:46
I'm blushing now ...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 02:50
I'm blushing too...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 02:51
My❤️

14 May, 03:15
We ARE married how many times now !!!
Including this life ... We have found each other in every life our Souls have walked.
Thats strong love Babe .... we aren't even toogether in person yet. It is building to .....
I have no words ....because this pull...bond Soul language is already strong
We were Created to be in love with each other.

Reuniting is exciting .... Natural

I can't imagine the power of unity in person.
Our first kiss .. our first hug
It is going to be POWERFUL.

RING OF FIRE

14 May, 03:18
volcanos erupting

14 May, 03:19

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 03:25
We were Created to be in love with each other
PERIOD
Oh My God ✨❤️✨❤️
Are we the storm?😉
We'll sure make some tunder and lightning...

14 May, 03:34
Seems like we could be

14 May, 03:36
Revival could break out that very moment
Thats Power of God
That is POWER

look how strong it is now
Its going to grow

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 03:43
I love you
I love you
I love you
Let it grow
Let us grow into ourselves
I loved when you wrote that
It is so strong

14 May, 03:54
I am sooo in love with you

14 May, 03:57

14 May, 04:50
I feel

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 May, 04:45
❤️

15 May, 10:00

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 May, 10:52
Hi😘

15 May, 11:22
I thought of you all night. Not dreams just mulling things over. Making sense of all of this.
Asking God to help you and I to stay in His Will and perfect timing
Asking Him to teach me to be who you need me to be
Asking God alot of How Do I's ....
How do I be the wife He needs me to be
How to I Be His Wife
How do I. God
How to I embrace this destiny
Teach Me Almighty God teach me
Give me clarity going forward

I am secure in you Babe
I am not secure in the requirements of myself in life with you
I remind myself who we were together
I tell myself no two people know each other the way we know each other
I choose to grow and learn with you
I know it will all fall into place.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 May, 12:08
I think of you all the he time my love. And I know that God will be there with us helping us guiding us. He's wanting us to go through all this because He knows we can do it. We will learn together how to be there for each other in the right way. It's going to be an amazing growth we will go through together. We will have time, and patience and conpassion. And above all this love I feel for you. It's so powerful.All I really want is to make you happy, to have fun, to enjoy life, to share. We'll take it day by day, with gratitude. I do get into the OMG vibe sometimes...how am I gonna do this? But then my feelings for you timeless, immense, incredibile, I finally found you, and especially the fact that I know God wants us to love each others makes me feel stronger and I don't question anymore how...
I will be there for you for ever with all my Heart and soul. One look into your eyes and I will know exactly what you need, what you feel...
I love you .Always have. Always will❤️

15 May, 01:20
I just fell in love with you all over agan
Fly Boy U R Sexy ....
I am so content and at peace with your words. I am thanking God for you ....
I am a lucky woman to have known you and found you ..... To have loved you sooo

I just keep thinking since creation
Since the beginning of time our love has stood solid. Timeless Love

Our Eternal Father gave us a wonderful
New Beginning

His Gift to You and I

Lets Make Him Proud

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 May, 01:52
I want to be worthy of Him🙏
I want to be worthy of You ❤️
I want Him to be proud of me🙏
I want You to be proud of me❤️
With you two by my side I fear nothing

15 May, 03:11
Darlin' I am Proud of you

Thats never going to change
You make me want to be a better woman

I love your words
I feel the same

15 May, 09:18

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 May, 05:12
I love You ❤️

16 May, 09:23
Hi Babe Good Morning Sonshine
❤😘❤💗

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 May, 09:34
Good morning sweetness❤️
Happy Sunday😘

16 May, 09:43
Such a good breakfast

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 May, 09:50
Hmmm...

16 May, 09:57
Yum ....

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 May, 10:10
❤️

16 May, 11:20

16 May, 11:23

16 May, 11:24
Thank you Sweetheart

16 May, 11:30

16 May, 11:33
Not sure how there is two

16 May, 11:42

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 May, 11:44
You R my one true love❤️
Timeless love❤️
Love of my lives❤️❤️

16 May, 11:22
Hi Babe !!! ❤😘❤❤

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 May, 05:52
Good morning my love❤️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 May, 05:58
I want to spoil you ❤️🥞🍓🥐🍳🍰🍯☕🍬❤️

17 May, 11:02
I've never been spoiled before ❤WOW
I will accept everything you do or give me with a grateful heart and I will love you like you have never been loved before

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 May, 11:20
You R amazing❤️
You make me feel soooo special
I was born to love you❤️
All I want to do is make you feel good❤️
I feel you
Everything talks to me about you
Everything shines since we met again✨✨✨✨

17 May, 11:36
Being with you is all I need
All I want is you
I feel whole .... complete ...happy with you in my Soul ... My Heart ... My mind
I hear you. .... feel you constantly
I am aware of You presence in my life
I feel you soooo strong I find myself looking for you .... its growing powerfully strong

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 May, 11:47
And this is just the appetizer baby❤️
The best is literally yet to come😉
I love you with all my heart❤️
You R my life

17 May, 12:07
I love you ❤😘❤❤

17 May, 12:20
We fly as one ... DE

Together we are Strong

17 May, 12:28
I want to hear you talk with me
Hear your stories .... hear your laugh
Look in your eyes as we share our dreams
Our life plans ...
I know we will conversate naturally
Know each others secrets
You are my best friend
I want to know you more

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 May, 12:46
I cant wait to look into your eyes...
I will see my own dreams inside your soul
I will find myself inside you
I will talk and you will wonder if I just read your mind ...and viceversa...
I cant stop thanking God who finally let us meet again
We'll be so happy, so into each other, so close, so in harmony we'll make everything and everyone around us shine with love
So strong, every day a little more...
Unstoppable
Inevitable
Immense gratitude
I love You ❤️

17 May, 12:56
That is beautiful
I feel the exact same

I think we will laugh alot

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 May, 01:03
Oh yeah!!! And we'll make people around us laugh as well
You R my best friend
The one I want to get in trouble with
My better half
Unbeatable team you and me ❤️

17 May, 01:16
I see that too

We will make people laugh everywhere we go
I see us playing off of each others humor
We'll make ourselves laugh alone and in public
I really look forward to that

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 May, 01:27
Me too❤️
I dream we'll throw our little epic dinner parties where we invite our friends or ever new friends we will meet while we travel...we cook for them, we make them laugh and dance and sing...I see us looking at each other from two different corner of the house and smile feeling happy about the love and laughter we created around us.
I'm so in love with you❤️

17 May, 01:48
Don't forget friends walking in with their guitars
We'll have a piano of course
How peaceful is that ???
Pickin' and grinning
I think about how enjoyable that will be
We are vibing. in our thoughts
I'm sooooooooooo in love with you
I'm ready when you are

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 May, 01:57
I'm ready now baby❤️
I'm ready yesterday my love❤️
We R waiting on God
We R making it all happen already...sounds amazing
Keep going
How about our epic flashmobs?!?!

I will play the congas...😂

17 May, 02:06
I'll be sitting there watching you
Thinking WOW he's mine

I'm all in Fly Boy
I'll stroll into Heaven with you
Being with YOU is my Heavenly place

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 May, 02:12
I'm all in
I'm all yours
We'll make heaven on earth
It's building up...
quiet but inevitable...
just at the right pace it needs to be...
perfect divine timing
I'm stamping a kiss behind your right ear right now, on your neck...

17 May, 02:22
Breathe ... Di ... Breathe

17 May, 02:25
I. ((( FELT. ))) THAT !!!

I have never felt like this

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 May, 02:30
I've never felt like this either
But I wanted to...all my life
You made it possible
You made all my dreams come true
Love of my life❤️

17 May, 02:48
You marked me with a kiss
While I'm leaning against this ole bomber coat
That is the best Gift I ever recieved
I am sooo HAPPY

It is raining joy in my heart

I rejoice in your love

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 May, 02:57
Everyday I will cover you with love

I will spoil you

I will live to make you happy

17 May, 03:29
I know WHO you are so I fully understand you need to entertain and business contacts
This house next to me is coming for sale
It faces the river with beautiful access.....mountain across the way
Business deals while fishing or sitting by a bon fire

She said she is selling within five years
She said that a couple of years ago

Several bedrooms and nice ....
Big shop
Cameras everywhere
Great for entertaining and housing

Thats the kind of stuff I think about

I know about our children
I know the sex and how many. .... I'm going to need a med bed 😊
I thought how best to plan for our future
Keep you close to home as much as I can

Sooo I think about accommodating in comfort..

Who doesn't love sitting on a porch watching a river

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 May, 03:38
My place is next to you
I will go where you go
I will be by your side wherever you need to be
I know you will plan the best for our family ❤️
I trust you my love
You make me so happy
I finally feel complete
It all sounds amazing
I'm already sitting on our porch with you, running my fingers through your hair...

17 May, 03:58
The other house back here will probably come for sale. They out grew it and want a bigger property.
It is smaller
More cabin feel. 2 bedrooms
Looks out over the river
The two proprerties riverside connect
That would give us the three homes here
Enabling solitude and our family as needed
We have a big family
We'd be golden without our children having access to the river...

Perfect for family and business needs

I take this serious so I think about our life

The two beaches connected allow for a good fish on run

See I think about all things

Not trying to be greedy or anything
I am trying to think ahead of our needs going forward

Nothing is set in stone of course
We have to decide those things together

17 May, 04:14
God bought. 100 % of our home as a gift
I want this to always be home
I figure God wanted that it that way

Now we figure out how to make it work for us .... For our needs

Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 May, 04:54
It must be so beautiful. I love how you are planning for our future. Just thinking about it, our home our family, our children makes me so happy, butterflies in my belly...
My heart beat like a drum all night...
Good morning my love ❤️
Pancakes for my baby❤️❤️

18 May, 09:27
I love you sooo much

Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 May, 09:38
I love you more❤️

18 May, 10:08
I thought of you all night
I talked to you as if you were right here with me. I had regret of telling you what I was thinking here yesterday. It was bold but I needed you to know that I am thinking about us.
What matters is Gods plan for us
He may have a whole set of different plans
As long as we are in His Will we are good

Truth is you are my home .....
As long as we are together home is within us.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 May, 10:35
Don't regret it. It's wonderful to dream together. And you are right: as long as we are together every possible dream will work for me. My home is in your arms.
I talk to you as if you were here all the time, in my mind but sometines out loud as well...
My love❤️
What had my heart beat like crazy all night are our children...
Ive never felt anything so strong, so beautiful...

18 May, 10:57

18 May, 11:10
I look forward to watching you be a daddy
I think that will be fun to watch
Sooo cute

I plan on teasing you about driving a mini van 😂😂😂

Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 May, 11:18
We'll make it a badass van😎😂

18 May, 11:23
I knew you would say something like that 😂😂😂

Tim the Tool Men saying ... Nope !!!

😉 a mini van is probably not big enough

Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 May, 11:39
😲😉
We'll adapt baby...
Nothing can stop us😎

18 May, 12:19
The children were the only thing I have ever
really bargained with God over
God is asking alot from me. I am excited about it.

Sometimes I misunderstand the Holy Spirit but I don't think I am in this....

I asked God for a girl because you need to be a dad to a daughter... I asked for her not to be the baby ...she'd be spoiled or the oldest ... she would carry too much responsibility
What. I see is

💙💙💙 💙/❤ 💙💙💙

If I'm wrong it is only on the girl

18 May, 12:27
I am the only one that can give you your bloodline
Thats all I can give you besides my Love
But

Did you pray for a base ball team
The Lions will kick butt
You'll be like

Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 May, 01:06

Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 May, 01:09
😂😂😂
That's a lot of Hearts right there I had to recount a couple of times...
I would love to have a girl
Actually I would love to have more than one girl this way our compilation would be more balanced but I will not argue with God and I will do what he wants me to do...
Cant even imagine how happy you will be with all them boys...
They will adore you❤️❤️❤️

18 May, 01:40
I bargained for the girl.
Once the first baby comes ...we will have seven years of barefoot and pregnant
We will have a child in every grade
from Kinder to seventh
That number 7 is important to God
So I asked for twins in the middle
I'd like to see our daughter as a Woman
I'd like to see you go from fishing with the boys to tea party with your princess
Can you imagine her inner strength ?

18 May, 01:55
Just so you know...
When I was first shown this I said out loud to God

" You have got to be kidding me !!! "

An. old movie .... not a good one either and it was a musical .... well it popped into my mind
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

I accepted it ..... and prayed for a med bed

Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 May, 02:29
I'm going to need a med bed too

18 May, 02:45
You will thrive with them
When they get their first deer or car
Friday night football games

They will have a good life but not be spoiled for who they are.

I figure they will play guitar and sing
Those are your talents passed down
I think they will think you are the coolest dad ever
I thought about laying in bed hearing you up singing lullaby's to the baby
Christmas morning ....
Little suits for church wear ..that you just had to have

18 May, 02:51
Remember the old metal airplanes scooters they sit in and use their feet .... I have actually pictured that in our home. I see it.
You are going to play

18 May, 02:58
I saw more....
I saw you writing and making CDs with childrens songs you wrote. You said to me ...it seems like every child will go to sleep hearing it they are selling out. You donated the monies from that.

18 May, 03:27
Now you see why I am sooo serious about us and sure of our relationship.
I've known since before we were kicked off of twitter
I don't fantasize about the wedding
I dream of our life
Remember I told you I ask God HOW DO I alot
Now you understand why

Time alone before they come to do our thing
To play and travel
Thats what I pray for

When they are grown ... we will still have Eternity together

Now it is my turn....
I'm kissing YOU behind your right ear
😉 😂😂😂 😘

Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 May, 04:11
We will be together
We will make it happen
Challenging? Maybe
Exciting? Very
Incredibly special
I need you more than ever
Suddenly a rally reunion sounds like a walk in the park...
It's just a lot to take in
But I already feel the amount of love and tenderness a family like would create...

18 May, 04:18
I love you more and more every day

We got this ❤👊❤

Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 May, 04:56
Getting ready... ;)

19 May, 09:12

19 May, 09:37
We are heading into Heavenly days
A day to God is like a thousand years to us
We have might hundreds of years together first .... then again Our Father likes humor

In the mean time we simply enjoy our life

Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 May, 09:55
That I can do very well...

19 May, 10:06
Its a beautiful life we face
❤😘❤❤

Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 May, 11:18
Happiness is in the air💖
We'll fly my love 💖💖

19 May, 11:23
Ready when you are Babe
She waits...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 May, 11:27
I wish I knew what you mean by this...

19 May, 11:29
I mean I am ready lets do this !!!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 May, 11:33
I AM ready #GoodTimes 😂

19 May, 11:36

Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 May, 11:38
Vibes⚡⚡⚡😂

19 May, 11:42
🔥it feels like that🔥

Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 May, 11:46
I feel you

19 May, 11:55
I feel you too
You have engulfed me
You are always on my mind
I am in love with you

Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 May, 01:03
I love You ❤️

19 May, 01:06
I love you DE

19 May, 01:09
Solid !!!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
Mates for life DE❤️❤️
01:15 PM - May 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
19 May, 01:22

Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 May, 02:21