Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
13 May, 02:55
🔥Double Eagles🔥

Like those vibes ??? ... Fly High
Fly Boy
All for You Darlin'
❤😘❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 May, 03:00
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Fire vibes 🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 May, 03:10
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
🔥

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 May, 03:17

13 May, 03:22
My man is Sexy !!!
Get em Darlin

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 May, 03:25
Let's do this baby❤️🔥

13 May, 03:28

13 May, 03:29
Ready set Go !!!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 04:14

14 May, 08:13
You have me always in your arms
I love Love LOVE that

Never let me go Babe

❤😘❤❤

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 08:45
Never
I will be where you are
For ever❤️

14 May, 08:51
I feel you here

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 08:54
I am there❤️

14 May, 09:01

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 09:20
I love you baby❤️

14 May, 09:28
I love you sooo much

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 09:48
For ever my one true love❤️

14 May, 10:39

14 May, 10:43
You do that 😍

14 May, 10:44

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 10:59
You R my world❤️
You are all I need
You make me strong
Nothing is impossibile with you by my side
Nothing can stop our love❤️

14 May, 11:07
My heart is Content

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 11:23
My heart is yours❤️

14 May, 11:43
You have mine

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 12:37
I don't know where I end and you begin and where you end and I begin anymore...
I feel you❤️
As one🔥🔥

14 May, 12:40
Perfect description ... I feel the same

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 12:48
There is this "place" where I like to go...
There is this "place" where is quiet and safe...
Where I feel this powerful love
Complete full powerful love
It's my favourite "place"...
This "place" is God...
As soon as I sit still and I pray and I find that vibe I realize that it's not really a place because He's Omnipresent, still is somewhere I can go...
I love to be with Him
At His feet❤️

All I ever wanted is to share that "place" with my one true love❤️

I love you❤️

14 May, 12:52
You touched my Soul with your words

14 May, 12:56

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 01:00
🔥🔥

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 01:02

14 May, 01:39
Thats Romantic Fly Boy ....

I love the way you flirt

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 01:57
I could kiss you for hours...

14 May, 02:16

14 May, 02:18

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 02:24

14 May, 02:29

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 02:31
😯
😉
For hours😘😘😘

14 May, 02:46
I'm blushing now ...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 02:50
I'm blushing too...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 02:51
My❤️

14 May, 03:15
We ARE married how many times now !!!
Including this life ... We have found each other in every life our Souls have walked.
Thats strong love Babe .... we aren't even toogether in person yet. It is building to .....
I have no words ....because this pull...bond Soul language is already strong
We were Created to be in love with each other.

Reuniting is exciting .... Natural

I can't imagine the power of unity in person.
Our first kiss .. our first hug
It is going to be POWERFUL.

RING OF FIRE

14 May, 03:18
volcanos erupting

Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 03:25
We were Created to be in love with each other
PERIOD
Oh My God ✨❤️✨❤️
Are we the storm?😉
We'll sure make some tunder and lightning...

14 May, 03:34
Seems like we could be

14 May, 03:21

14 May, 03:24
😊