Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
13 May, 02:55
πŸ”₯Double EaglesπŸ”₯

Like those vibes ??? ... Fly High
Fly Boy
All for You Darlin'
❀😘❀❀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 May, 03:00
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Fire vibes πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯❀️❀️❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 May, 03:10
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
πŸ”₯

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 May, 03:17

13 May, 03:22
My man is Sexy !!!
Get em Darlin

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 May, 03:25
Let's do this baby❀️πŸ”₯

13 May, 03:28

13 May, 03:29
Ready set Go !!!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 04:14

14 May, 08:13
You have me always in your arms
I love Love LOVE that

Never let me go Babe

❀😘❀❀

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 08:45
Never
I will be where you are
For ever❀️

14 May, 08:51
I feel you here

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 08:54
I am there❀️

14 May, 09:01

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 09:20
I love you baby❀️

14 May, 09:28
I love you sooo much

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 09:48
For ever my one true love❀️

14 May, 10:39

14 May, 10:43
You do that 😍

14 May, 10:44

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 10:59
You R my world❀️
You are all I need
You make me strong
Nothing is impossibile with you by my side
Nothing can stop our love❀️

14 May, 11:07
My heart is Content

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 11:23
My heart is yours❀️

14 May, 11:43
You have mine

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 12:37
I don't know where I end and you begin and where you end and I begin anymore...
I feel you❀️
As oneπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

14 May, 12:40
Perfect description ... I feel the same

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 12:48
There is this "place" where I like to go...
There is this "place" where is quiet and safe...
Where I feel this powerful love
Complete full powerful love
It's my favourite "place"...
This "place" is God...
As soon as I sit still and I pray and I find that vibe I realize that it's not really a place because He's Omnipresent, still is somewhere I can go...
I love to be with Him
At His feet❀️

All I ever wanted is to share that "place" with my one true love❀️

I love you❀️

14 May, 12:52
You touched my Soul with your words

14 May, 12:56

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 01:00
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 01:02

14 May, 01:39
Thats Romantic Fly Boy ....

I love the way you flirt

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 01:57
I could kiss you for hours...

14 May, 02:16

14 May, 02:18

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 02:24

14 May, 02:29

Bee Bee @BxAx17
😯
πŸ˜‰
For hours😘😘😘
02:31 PM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
14 May, 02:46
I'm blushing now ...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 02:50
I'm blushing too...