Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
13 May, 02:55
🔥Double Eagles🔥

Like those vibes ??? ... Fly High
Fly Boy
All for You Darlin'
❤😘❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 May, 03:00
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Fire vibes 🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 May, 03:10
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
🔥

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 May, 03:17

13 May, 03:22
My man is Sexy !!!
Get em Darlin

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 May, 03:25
Let's do this baby❤️🔥

13 May, 03:28

13 May, 03:29
Ready set Go !!!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 04:14

14 May, 08:13
You have me always in your arms
I love Love LOVE that

Never let me go Babe

❤😘❤❤

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 08:45
Never
I will be where you are
For ever❤️

14 May, 08:51
I feel you here

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 08:54
I am there❤️

14 May, 09:01

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 09:20
I love you baby❤️

14 May, 09:28
I love you sooo much

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 09:48
For ever my one true love❤️

14 May, 10:39

14 May, 10:43
You do that 😍

14 May, 10:44

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 10:59
You R my world❤️
You are all I need
You make me strong
Nothing is impossibile with you by my side
Nothing can stop our love❤️

14 May, 11:07
My heart is Content

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 11:23
My heart is yours❤️

14 May, 11:43
You have mine

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 12:37
I don't know where I end and you begin and where you end and I begin anymore...
I feel you❤️
As one🔥🔥

14 May, 12:40
Perfect description ... I feel the same

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 12:48
There is this "place" where I like to go...
There is this "place" where is quiet and safe...
Where I feel this powerful love
Complete full powerful love
It's my favourite "place"...
This "place" is God...
As soon as I sit still and I pray and I find that vibe I realize that it's not really a place because He's Omnipresent, still is somewhere I can go...
I love to be with Him
At His feet❤️

All I ever wanted is to share that "place" with my one true love❤️

I love you❤️

14 May, 12:52
You touched my Soul with your words

14 May, 12:56

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 01:00
🔥🔥

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 01:02

14 May, 01:39
Thats Romantic Fly Boy ....

I love the way you flirt

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 01:57
I could kiss you for hours...

14 May, 02:16

14 May, 02:18

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 02:24

14 May, 02:29

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 02:31
😯
😉
For hours😘😘😘

14 May, 02:46
I'm blushing now ...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 02:50
I'm blushing too...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 02:51
My❤️

14 May, 03:15
We ARE married how many times now !!!
Including this life ... We have found each other in every life our Souls have walked.
Thats strong love Babe .... we aren't even toogether in person yet. It is building to .....
I have no words ....because this pull...bond Soul language is already strong
We were Created to be in love with each other.

Reuniting is exciting .... Natural

I can't imagine the power of unity in person.
Our first kiss .. our first hug
It is going to be POWERFUL.

RING OF FIRE

14 May, 03:18
volcanos erupting

14 May, 03:19

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 03:25
We were Created to be in love with each other
PERIOD
Oh My God ✨❤️✨❤️
Are we the storm?😉
We'll sure make some tunder and lightning...

14 May, 03:34
Seems like we could be

14 May, 03:36
Revival could break out that very moment
Thats Power of God
That is POWER

look how strong it is now
Its going to grow

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 May, 03:43
I love you
I love you
I love you
Let it grow
Let us grow into ourselves
I loved when you wrote that
It is so strong

14 May, 03:54
I am sooo in love with you

14 May, 03:57

14 May, 04:50
I feel

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 May, 04:45
❤️

15 May, 10:00

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 May, 10:52
Hi😘

15 May, 11:22
I thought of you all night. Not dreams just mulling things over. Making sense of all of this.
Asking God to help you and I to stay in His Will and perfect timing
Asking Him to teach me to be who you need me to be
Asking God alot of How Do I's ....
How do I be the wife He needs me to be
How to I Be His Wife
How do I. God
How to I embrace this destiny
Teach Me Almighty God teach me
Give me clarity going forward

I am secure in you Babe
I am not secure in the requirements of myself in life with you
I remind myself who we were together
I tell myself no two people know each other the way we know each other
I choose to grow and learn with you
I know it will all fall into place.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 May, 12:08
I think of you all the he time my love. And I know that God will be there with us helping us guiding us. He's wanting us to go through all this because He knows we can do it. We will learn together how to be there for each other in the right way. It's going to be an amazing growth we will go through together. We will have time, and patience and conpassion. And above all this love I feel for you. It's so powerful.All I really want is to make you happy, to have fun, to enjoy life, to share. We'll take it day by day, with gratitude. I do get into the OMG vibe sometimes...how am I gonna do this? But then my feelings for you timeless, immense, incredibile, I finally found you, and especially the fact that I know God wants us to love each others makes me feel stronger and I don't question anymore how...
I will be there for you for ever with all my Heart and soul. One look into your eyes and I will know exactly what you need, what you feel...
I love you .Always have. Always will❤️

15 May, 01:20
I just fell in love with you all over agan
Fly Boy U R Sexy ....
I am so content and at peace with your words. I am thanking God for you ....
I am a lucky woman to have known you and found you ..... To have loved you sooo

I just keep thinking since creation
Since the beginning of time our love has stood solid. Timeless Love

Our Eternal Father gave us a wonderful
New Beginning

His Gift to You and I

Lets Make Him Proud

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 May, 01:52
I want to be worthy of Him🙏
I want to be worthy of You ❤️
I want Him to be proud of me🙏
I want You to be proud of me❤️
With you two by my side I fear nothing

15 May, 03:11
Darlin' I am Proud of you

Thats never going to change
You make me want to be a better woman

I love your words
I feel the same

15 May, 09:18

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 May, 05:12
I love You ❤️

16 May, 09:23
Hi Babe Good Morning Sonshine
❤😘❤💗

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 May, 09:34
Good morning sweetness❤️
Happy Sunday😘

16 May, 09:43
Such a good breakfast

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 May, 09:50
Hmmm...

16 May, 09:57
Yum ....

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 May, 10:10
❤️

16 May, 11:20

16 May, 11:23

16 May, 11:24
Thank you Sweetheart

16 May, 11:30

16 May, 11:33
Not sure how there is two

Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
16 May, 11:48
Grow old with me

Lets go make some memories

16 May, 12:46
I have seen many Angels in my life
You and I have seen many Angels in our life
The Holy Spirit has been revealing who they were ... Their purpose in my / our life

One of them told me about the excursions of he and his wife. He was a pilot and they flew everywhere. He told me stories all night long as I waited on news from the critical care unit about my husband. The gentleman

He was you .... I know. we enjoy life
He was there to walk me through a scary moment in life.
It seems you have always had eyes on me in many many ways
I am soooo grateful as MY truths are being revealed ....
I can move forward without regret or doubt
I am grateful for Your plan
It is a beautiful love story that I am soooo happy and proud
to be. part of
You did real good for us
I am sooo Proud of you
I knew you could ... I knew you would
Fly Boy You Did It

The memory triggers along this journey were nice and appreciated
They helped me touch the hem of your garment
I grabbed on for life.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 May, 11:44
You R my one true love❤️
Timeless love❤️
Love of my lives❤️❤️

16 May, 11:22
Hi Babe !!! ❤😘❤❤