Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
19 May, 03:06
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
in the end, we will all laugh at how scared everyone else sounded

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
19 May, 02:55
ALL EYES ON TRUMP TOWER :)

https://youtu.be/iGx5a1ifS...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
19 May, 01:49
Remember.
NOTHING can stop what is coming.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 May, 01:48
letitia james alpha kappa alpha sorority I was wrong, she is a BOULER.

19 May, 01:51
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Boule ties into, ready, ya'll probably already know but just in case, SKULL AND BONES>

19 May, 01:51
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Boule ties into, ready, ya'll probably already know but just in case, SKULL AND BONES>

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
19 May, 01:49
I call 💩💩💩🤡💩💩💩🤡💩💩💩
KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE AUDIT PATRIOTS...DON’T take the bait, SPIT IT OUT...RIGHT BACK INTO THEIR LYING FACES!!!

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
19 May, 04:38
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
Plus they usually know the "perpetrators" before an investigation is even done. Like on 911 supposedly 4 planes dissapeared no black boxes were recovered not one but a small piece of paper magicly appears to have not only survived but to also named one of the suspects. Yeah right.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
19 May, 01:47
I have wondered this too, the first arrest is supposed to shock the world, and arresting Our President Trump would certainly be a shocker. Little do they understand, they are the ones that are FOOKED!

Bee Saved @BSaved
19 May, 01:39
that would be similar to the stiry of Jesus.

19 May, 01:36
A lemme guess, Eastern Star. Obviously deep state ol bat. God is gonna show her what a "holy" pain in the ass feels like. WATCH.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
19 May, 01:33
👀

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
19 May, 01:25
Not gonna lie. IF he is the first 'shock-wave' arrest, it would prove evil won after all. There would little hope left. Many won't survive. The restraint they've had until now would be gone. It would be hell on earth.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
19 May, 01:32
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
I believe POTUS is playing the Art of War....make them feel strong when you appear weak. Do not doubt God or Donald John Trump!
Just my honest opnion.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 May, 01:18
im so worried about him

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
19 May, 01:16
Wth ? This movie needs to end 🙏

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
19 May, 01:00
HOW COULD THEy KEEP POTUS SAFE IF HE IS LOCKED UP?

Desert Dog @Zippydog
19 May, 12:57
shoot the bitch and be done with it.

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
19 May, 12:48
seriously?? time to take them all down. i sure hope he’s not the firet arrest. That would be a mess.