1776 ... @IGG1776
19 May, 12:42
The first Arrest πŸ‘€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
I call πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ€‘πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ€‘πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE AUDIT PATRIOTS...DON’T take the bait, SPIT IT OUT...RIGHT BACK INTO THEIR LYING FACES!!!
01:49 PM - May 19, 2021
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Spearheader3 in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
19 May, 04:38
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
Plus they usually know the "perpetrators" before an investigation is even done. Like on 911 supposedly 4 planes dissapeared no black boxes were recovered not one but a small piece of paper magicly appears to have not only survived but to also named one of the suspects. Yeah right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
19 May, 05:20
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Yes the truth about 9-11 was indeed a bitter red pill to swallow, but I also remembered standing at GROUND ZERO on 9-13-2002 and looking around at all the tall buildings so nearby. It made no sense to me that day how those towers came straight down. I had witnnessed other demolitions of high rise buildings and the only way that occurs is through PLANNED DEMOLITION. NO COINCIDENCES...just like the attached painting that EPSTEIN owned. I now believe 9-11 was another false flag planned by the CABAL to draw our attention away from $2.3 trillion missing from the Pentagon’s coffer. NO BLACK BOXES...but a supposed hijacker’s passport found intact... Just as with Kennedy’s assassination our entire nation was so traumatized, and so emotionally shaken, we failed to see what was right in front of us. Humanity was led like sheep to the slaughter with every war this planet has known. NO MORE - NCSWIC βœ¨πŸ‘ŠπŸ»βœ¨