1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
Okay folks ~ How many more have to suffer & die? Its time for THE TRUTH! Where is President Trump? This show will have an ugly ending~ They are preying on the elderly & children!
11:45 AM - May 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by CrackersCuzin in this post can reply
Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
19 May, 01:14
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
This is real. How many videos of Adults and Children do we have to see first hand of seizures, paralysis, blot clot growth, etc., in order to be woke up to this #PoisonDart !

Go to Dr Mercola’s site, search Mikovits, any naturalpath, holistic practices. All say the same thing, its altering DNA and killing people! Choose wisely! Its on Moderna’s site for Heaven’s sake! Also look up the Vaers reporting!

Thanks for posting, Sis! ✝️🙏🏻✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 May, 01:26
In response Mary T Scott to her Publication
My pleasure Sis! You know we have digging around this subject since last January! When the WHO put out a tweet then deleted it~ and Indias little research

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
scrabbycatz scrabbycatz @scrabbycatz
19 May, 12:22
I believe you. The vaxers won't. So many that are Trump supporters got the vax. Flabbergasted.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
19 May, 12:18
If you have a photo of cells, then where is the source? IF this is true, then we need to have the person's name and source information. Why? So we can share the living hell out of it.

Otherwise we are sharing hearsay and spreading untruths. No offense meant. But if there is this kind of proof, we have something definitive to help others.👊 💙

Stevie King @ShineBright9
19 May, 12:25
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Look at the comments under cell pic it gives you name of nutritionist Jan Bethell, maybe you didn’t see that.

19 May, 12:52
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I hear what you’re spitting~ but this is all that was dropped to me & i did a little digging myself & while more is to be done~ it opens up a dialog for others to add what they know. We all must have checks & balances. If you have been following this all along I firmly believe this was pushed out after 5G was rolled out in Wuhan, look at symptoms! (covid and 5G have the same symptoms) We seen them fall to the ground in Seizures, seizures & hauled away in body bags. Which is what brought this to my attention~ see pics. And for some reason i have issues with posting links~ IDK Y? looks very similar...no offense taken. 😝😝 search for truth! God Bless!

BONNIE T??? @BonnieT
19 May, 12:07
As a massage therapist I am concerned. i do make people wait 2wks after jab to be seen. but I know there is no turning back after jab. I trust God and his plan for me. But I am curious about how much I am picking up off of them.

19 May, 01:00
In response BONNIE T??? to her Publication
shedding is real! I have experienced it first hand! low-grade temp, chills, cold sweats, some weird neck pain, nausea really bad to like dry heave‘s, and then I felt very agitated and very angry for no apparent reason and then I find out my neighbor had a vaccine like 20 hours before she had seen me we went for lunch and in the middle of lunch she says do you have any Tylenol I’m running a fever so I got the covid vaccine at Walgreens~ she wont be getting her second dose!