1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
19 May, 11:45
Okay folks ~ How many more have to suffer & die? Its time for THE TRUTH! Where is President Trump? This show will have an ugly ending~ They are preying on the elderly & children!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BONNIE T??? @BonnieT
As a massage therapist I am concerned. i do make people wait 2wks after jab to be seen. but I know there is no turning back after jab. I trust God and his plan for me. But I am curious about how much I am picking up off of them.
12:07 PM - May 19, 2021
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BonnieT in this post can reply
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
19 May, 01:00
In response BONNIE T??? to her Publication
shedding is real! I have experienced it first hand! low-grade temp, chills, cold sweats, some weird neck pain, nausea really bad to like dry heave‘s, and then I felt very agitated and very angry for no apparent reason and then I find out my neighbor had a vaccine like 20 hours before she had seen me we went for lunch and in the middle of lunch she says do you have any Tylenol I’m running a fever so I got the covid vaccine at Walgreens~ she wont be getting her second dose!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396