Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!
Hope your dreams were as good as mine!
It seems God & my visitors have made this JFK & JFKJr time.
Nana thinks that John John wainthepain01 needs a gallery so that everyone can feel the joy of his talent.
Nana woke up one morning saying, "You have a whole new canvas, what are you going to paint"
Well, Nana is not that good of a painter, though I do try, so here you go this is what I will do with this canvas.

I thought that John John would need for the very first wing in his gallery to be "Gods Wing"

I left it where you click on the arrow to advance the show so you can spend your own time viewing and or reading.

I would have just done the pics but stretching them that large distorted too much.

https://www.canva.com/desi...
11:21 AM - May 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
20 April, 11:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Beautiful. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 11:28
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
John's work is purely amazing isnt it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
19 May, 10:55
RISE UP TEAM JESUS! RISE UP! WORLDWIDE!

THE HOUR FOR HIS KINGDOM HAS COME!!

PLEASE WATCH THE GALLERY WITH SOUND!

19 May, 11:46
In response Diane Labrecque to her Publication
😘😇🙏💜

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
19 May, 11:41
I LOVE these. and I agree with you...these NEED to be in a Gallery and showcased to Everyone. John John is very talented. Thank YOU Nana for posting this.

19 May, 07:36
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Nana is learning how to make things everyday. Information sponge. But I warn > figuring out how to manipulate new software programs is one of my least favorite things to learn new.

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
19 May, 11:41
Good morning! Thank you..such a perfect way to wake up and start my day🙏💖🕊😇

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
19 May, 11:25
have you seen this

Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 April, 02:34
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
Well, that was a good cry.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
22 April, 01:02
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
Godfather II
"Don Ciccio murdered Vito's father, Antonio Andolini, after the hot-headed Andolini refused to give tribute, which was seen as a great insult to the Don.

"This act provoked Vito's brother, Paolo, to swear a vendetta against Don Ciccio, who then had Paolo killed during his father's funeral. His mother went to Don Ciccio to beg that he spare her only remaining son's life. Don Ciccio refused, fearing that he would grow up and seek vengeance on him."

Although a fictional story, I believe this type of murder goes way back in history to kings fearing retribution from offspring. The Kennedy family would have known this and maybe took steps to hide THEIR Vito from the Don Ciccios of the modern world.

https://godfather.fandom.c...