Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 May, 11:21
Good morning Patriots!
Hope your dreams were as good as mine!
It seems God & my visitors have made this JFK & JFKJr time.
Nana thinks that John John wainthepain01 needs a gallery so that everyone can feel the joy of his talent.
Nana woke up one morning saying, "You have a whole new canvas, what are you going to paint"
Well, Nana is not that good of a painter, though I do try, so here you go this is what I will do with this canvas.

I thought that John John would need for the very first wing in his gallery to be "Gods Wing"

I left it where you click on the arrow to advance the show so you can spend your own time viewing and or reading.

I would have just done the pics but stretching them that large distorted too much.

https://www.canva.com/desi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CueTheMarines in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
22 April, 01:02
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
Godfather II
"Don Ciccio murdered Vito's father, Antonio Andolini, after the hot-headed Andolini refused to give tribute, which was seen as a great insult to the Don.

"This act provoked Vito's brother, Paolo, to swear a vendetta against Don Ciccio, who then had Paolo killed during his father's funeral. His mother went to Don Ciccio to beg that he spare her only remaining son's life. Don Ciccio refused, fearing that he would grow up and seek vengeance on him."

Although a fictional story, I believe this type of murder goes way back in history to kings fearing retribution from offspring. The Kennedy family would have known this and maybe took steps to hide THEIR Vito from the Don Ciccios of the modern world.

https://godfather.fandom.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 April, 02:34
Well, that was a good cry.

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
21 April, 12:28
Looks like he is drinking a good ole Mexican coke. 🙂

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
19 May, 12:56
💥💥💥POWERFUL

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 May, 12:48
non pas vu 😎merci de l'avoir partagee

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
19 May, 12:36
Oh the pain and payback is going to be bitchin!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
19 May, 11:54
What doe the hand signs mean? I've been trying to find out.

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
19 May, 12:35
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
putting the illuminati underground

all about the reversal

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
19 May, 11:49
I LOVE IT! HE IS COMING BACK!!!!💥💥He posted on Telegram the other day he is coming back.
(About a day after he stated his channel and CBK’s were the only two official’s out there from the many trying to disprove them.)

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
19 May, 11:37

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
19 May, 11:36
here comes the “son”

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 May, 11:28
No so thanks for sharing this on is awesome!