Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 May, 11:21
Good morning Patriots!
Hope your dreams were as good as mine!
It seems God & my visitors have made this JFK & JFKJr time.
Nana thinks that John John wainthepain01 needs a gallery so that everyone can feel the joy of his talent.
Nana woke up one morning saying, "You have a whole new canvas, what are you going to paint"
Well, Nana is not that good of a painter, though I do try, so here you go this is what I will do with this canvas.

I thought that John John would need for the very first wing in his gallery to be "Gods Wing"

I left it where you click on the arrow to advance the show so you can spend your own time viewing and or reading.

I would have just done the pics but stretching them that large distorted too much.

https://www.canva.com/desi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
19 May, 11:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
have you seen this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
Godfather II
"Don Ciccio murdered Vito's father, Antonio Andolini, after the hot-headed Andolini refused to give tribute, which was seen as a great insult to the Don.

"This act provoked Vito's brother, Paolo, to swear a vendetta against Don Ciccio, who then had Paolo killed during his father's funeral. His mother went to Don Ciccio to beg that he spare her only remaining son's life. Don Ciccio refused, fearing that he would grow up and seek vengeance on him."

Although a fictional story, I believe this type of murder goes way back in history to kings fearing retribution from offspring. The Kennedy family would have known this and maybe took steps to hide THEIR Vito from the Don Ciccios of the modern world.

https://godfather.fandom.c...
01:02 PM - Apr 22, 2022
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pike_Bishop in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pike Bishop, click on at the bottom under it