Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
20 May, 02:29
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Operation Bullshit! Don't take it . . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
20 May, 02:13
When I hear the words "I don't want to get anyone sick because I don't know I'm sick"-
-You can have syphilis, too, and not know you have it. But sooner or later you get a nasty little sore called a chancre. And then you go crazy, and eventually you die.

#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
20 May, 01:43
this is bull. too set up for our eyes. trust the gut. when it looks faked, it is. I would believe they dont just go in, jab and done like this. they may go to people. but to not verufy him and do more professional clipboard information. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯trust nothing remember the deep state hate us will do anything to jab us all

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
19 May, 04:05
trumps was fda approved remember? he said the military had it. I dont get why he says get it but he cant say not get it bc everyone would be on him like flies on shit. he told people Johnson & Johnson. people need to listen to their president if you ask me!!

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Molly Harris @TauAlphaC
19 May, 11:54
Propaganda.

Janet Byrnes @Popper
19 May, 10:58
Looks like crisis actors in fake uniforms. Video quality and glitches usually are a give away. Maybe the anons could do a deep dig.

Angela Smith @aciddesign7875
19 May, 10:42
What medical professional, even in the military would wear their gloves and touch multiple surfaces before giving a shot? Masks on and off. I call fake and that it's all for show.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
19 May, 10:11
I live in Dallas. This is by appointment for any choosing to get the jab but can't get there.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
19 May, 10:07
That guy a doctor? Nurse? Doubt it.

Patriot17 England @17England
19 May, 10:03
fake news

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 May, 10:01
It is possible this is all staged to "look" like real soldiers. Anyone can go buy army fatigues at an army surplus store, but who's the civilian guy?
Very confusing indeed

jaq anon @jaq
19 May, 09:33
The Great Awakening might be the realization the military is not for the people?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
19 May, 09:30
no link πŸ™„

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
19 May, 09:15
Military carrying out the deep states agenda is what that looks like.

mom brode @mombrode
19 May, 08:25
I should dress in fatigue's, carry a clip board and see how many would just let me shoot shit in their arm...... he said a lady told him "we will walk to you" when has medical procedure done in 7-11 or any of these pop-up vax sites???? get rid of the dummies 1st, us left will fight to the death..

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
20 May, 02:01
In response mom brode to his Publication
I know, right! πŸ‘πŸ»This is hopefully staged, but if not what the heck? πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Turk Pendleton @RaptorZ
19 May, 08:23
Looks like the military is certainly in control =/

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
19 May, 07:58
During active duty military, we were forced under threat of court martial to take the anthrax series of shots. We all had a lump the size of a golf ball under our arms for 3 months after. I have not felt right ever since. Chronic fatigue. That was the last vax I took and that was around 1997. This clown show needs to end quickly.

Diane Ross @dianeross48
20 May, 04:23
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I am so sorry you were forced to take something poisonous by the military. Even though it is decades later I will pray that your body is miraculously cleansed, healed, restored to good health and protected from all future onslaughts of poisons, toxins, aluminum, mercury, nanobots and anything else that would cause you and your loved ones harm. This I ask of our almighty loving Heavenly Father/Creator in Jesus name.

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
19 May, 07:57
All that 7-11 brain power right there.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
19 May, 07:41
Nuckin Futz!