Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
19 May, 07:58
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
During active duty military, we were forced under threat of court martial to take the anthrax series of shots. We all had a lump the size of a golf ball under our arms for 3 months after. I have not felt right ever since. Chronic fatigue. That was the last vax I took and that was around 1997. This clown show needs to end quickly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Ross @dianeross48
I am so sorry you were forced to take something poisonous by the military. Even though it is decades later I will pray that your body is miraculously cleansed, healed, restored to good health and protected from all future onslaughts of poisons, toxins, aluminum, mercury, nanobots and anything else that would cause you and your loved ones harm. This I ask of our almighty loving Heavenly Father/Creator in Jesus name.
04:23 AM - May 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by dianeross48 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Diane Ross, click on at the bottom under it