Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 February, 09:48
*Those in charge are following orders and executing the plan.
*Our Orders are to "Attune" ourselves within the Holy Spirit flowing now. Hold The Whole Divine Light With a Ferocious Mighty Merciful Bright Shine.
*Go within and Stay With God and Our Savior Jesus Christ. Pray, Sing, Mediatate, glorify the Holy Spirit now.
*All will Be Ok and just feel good, truths will come to you, go in nature, look around, feel for the changes which are occuring.
*I Love You All Unconditionally.
*Psalm 34:1 – β€œI will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth.”
πŸ›β˜¦οΈβš›οΈβœοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
18 May, 09:29
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Sweetie - am scared. Why am I scared? The abundance of His love is all consuming. This is what I am scared of. I see Him. I know His love. This love is so amazingly good. Why am I stopped? Why do I still go to work and worry about my job and paying bills?? Why do I worry about school and housework? I need to meditate more on the next step but this Earthly life is slavery. Keeps me in time and reality. Overwhelmed. I Am. I want this next step and so close but am stopped. Why? I cannot die until He allows it. But I cannot stop my work on this Earth because is His work, being a mom, a wife, an employee. Hate being stuck. Am I stopping this or is He? I will do His will... Just needs to tell me what it is. I will focus more and try harder. Thank you for your wonderful posts! Just what I needed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 May, 09:34
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
Love this, it actually brought a tears to my eyesπŸ™πŸ˜
10:56 AM - May 18, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatrioticRealtor in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
30 August, 10:10
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Same here. The Truth is an emotional trigger for Love!

18 May, 01:20
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Same. Love You So Much Sister. β€οΈπŸ™