Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 February, 09:48
*Those in charge are following orders and executing the plan.
*Our Orders are to "Attune" ourselves within the Holy Spirit flowing now. Hold The Whole Divine Light With a Ferocious Mighty Merciful Bright Shine.
*Go within and Stay With God and Our Savior Jesus Christ. Pray, Sing, Mediatate, glorify the Holy Spirit now.
*All will Be Ok and just feel good, truths will come to you, go in nature, look around, feel for the changes which are occuring.
*I Love You All Unconditionally.
*Psalm 34:1 – “I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth.”
🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
Sweetie - am scared. Why am I scared? The abundance of His love is all consuming. This is what I am scared of. I see Him. I know His love. This love is so amazingly good. Why am I stopped? Why do I still go to work and worry about my job and paying bills?? Why do I worry about school and housework? I need to meditate more on the next step but this Earthly life is slavery. Keeps me in time and reality. Overwhelmed. I Am. I want this next step and so close but am stopped. Why? I cannot die until He allows it. But I cannot stop my work on this Earth because is His work, being a mom, a wife, an employee. Hate being stuck. Am I stopping this or is He? I will do His will... Just needs to tell me what it is. I will focus more and try harder. Thank you for your wonderful posts! Just what I needed.
09:29 AM - May 18, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IbowonlytoGod in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
18 May, 10:55
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
Exactly how I feel. But for years I knew God does not want us to live like this...Wake up, go to work, come home, make dinner, go to bed to start all over again. Slaves! I have always prayed and turned to him. I want to learn to meditate🙏😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
18 May, 11:57
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Slaves! LOL! But, I am a really good one! LOL! I do mortgages for a living and am crunching numbers all day only to do my second job at night. Not the life God wants for us but if it gives another the American Dream, then I do it. I love my job but I hate the worrying about paycheck, bills, punching a clock and the red tape to get it done now a days. So overregulated! I love knowing a new little family will grow up in this new home! That is God’s plan for His people.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 May, 09:34
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
18 May, 10:56
Love this, it actually brought a tears to my eyes🙏😍

memes matter @NoComment
30 August, 10:10
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂