Hollie Ryb @Hollier
Yep, theyre waiting for a rise in temperature...When WE THE PEOPLE start Demanding they do their constitutional duty to protect the people & their Constitution from a Rogue / Insubordinate Govt - that IS their Duty.
The GOVT is Our Employees, they work for us - THIS GOVT IS HELLBENT on removing every bit of those protections - as if we are their "subjects"
THEY do not have any right to dismantle our rights to remove/replace their Office/Positions.
They are currently discharging/dismissing soldiers from duty if they denounce marxism!!
Our Soldiers are being removed.
WE THE PEOPLE wont have our own military soon, it will be a leftist indoctrinated military beholding to the Govt instead of the PEOPLE.
EVERYBODY MUST START DEMANDING MILITARY INTERCEDE - LET THEM HEAR & SEE OUR DEMANDS - TO HONOR THEIR OATHS..
1ST to CONSTITUTION
2ND to THE PEOPLE
3RD to DEFEND THE COUNTRY from Foreign & Domestic Harm (Rogue Govt)πŸ’―πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
07:21 AM - May 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Hollier in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
27 May, 08:41
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
How much longer are WE going to keep pushing the narrative that the Military is going to do JACK SQUAT on behalf of this Country? There is now another NEW AWAKENING that needs to take place here folks! Why do you think the Media kings are now pushing the idea that Trump is planning to RUN AGAIN in 2024??? Because NOTHING is going to be done to STOP this mess! If anything is going to stop this BEAST from taking us down, it's WE THE PEOPLE and as you can SEE, WE THE PEOPLE are PANSIES sitting around WHINING for somebody else to DO SOMETHING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Lady @PatroitLady
27 May, 08:37
Yes, been waiting years. Military take over please and thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
27 May, 08:07
100% almost everyone I know will back the military in this

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
27 May, 08:06
Are you kidding me? Do it !! 1,000 % Yes! Today would be a good day for that!! πŸ’₯ πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
27 May, 08:06
me and as with the election all my dead relatives going back 100 years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
27 May, 07:46
Then we must put God at the center of all of our institutions. No apologies and if it offends you - move to Europe

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 May, 07:34
πŸ˜‡Count me in as one hundred percent, so now you have 165 percent.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
27 May, 07:12
I'm gonna vote twice to this...apparently you can do that now....kek

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
18 May, 11:30
so I am no one. I have no connections. I am pretty newly awake-less than 2 years. I have a friend who has been an anon for decades. anyways, i saw this post & asked her if it were real. her response is the text. my question now is how do we communicate this to the military???