TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
This is HUGE!!!! please watch the video of this man...and really listen to what he is saying...This is what is going on..and happening...FOR THOSE THAT THINK NOTHING IS HAPPENING ..WELL YOU ARE GOING TO BE GREATLY SURPRISED.

HERE IS THE VIDEO...MUST WATCH!!! ( He has a series on this)
🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
https://rumble.com/embed/v...

HERE IS THE MANUAL HE IS REFERING TO...IT IS FROM A .GOV WEBSITE..TRUST ME THIS IS HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
https://www.google.com/url...
12:44 PM - May 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
27 May, 08:33
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Good stuff. Very intelligent young man.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
27 May, 08:20
Thank you love this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
27 May, 12:46
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
you're welcome!!! 😊

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 May, 07:31
Yes Nana has been watching this young man for a while now.
He is spot on btw!
Nana loves his demeanor! So calm and matter of fact!
Love it!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
27 May, 07:29
I totally have been witnessing so much going on. My husband on the other hand has one foot on the fence. Dont believe any of it even with many things happening and shifting around. How glorious when it finally does open up!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
17 May, 11:46
May the "removal of foreign occupation" also include our DUAL-CITIZEN Congress members. That particular law allowing foreign interference needs to BE ABOLISHED! #TermLimits #deplorables #Patriots #MAGA #wwg1wga

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
15 July, 10:12
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Yes, I believe that every gov office should be held by natural born citizens, no dual citizenship, because you don't know where their loyalties are.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Maioria Silenciosa @Maioria_Silenciosa
16 May, 08:22
"YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOU KNOW"

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
16 May, 04:13
My favorite part... Keyword: should. If I'm reading this right, then we the people *should* be told, but there is no legal requirement to tell us right away - not bound by an announcement. See what it's saying? 😎
"11.2.4 Proclamation of Occupation. ... the fact of military occupation and the territory over which it extends should be made known to the citizens of the occupied territory and to other States. However, there is no specific legal requirement that the Occupying Power issue a proclamation of military occupation. The question of whether territory is occupied does not depend upon the issuance of any
particular proclamation or other instrument. ..."

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
16 May, 01:40
Wow! Just watched this and it all made perfect sense. Cant wait to see it all play out! This guy is great at decoding! Thank you so much for sharing!

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
16 May, 01:44
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
youre welcome!!! He has a series on this...I havent gotten to watch them all..you might want to check the other ones out too on rumble.. HERE IS IS CHANNEL NAME ON RUMBLE..

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
16 May, 01:37

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
16 May, 01:43
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
😊🧡🙋‍♀️👍 WWG1WGA!!!

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
16 May, 01:34
IM NOT THE BRIGHTEST IN THE COLORING BOX BUT I HAVE JUST BEEN SHARPENED AMEN EVERYTHING IVE LEARNED JUST GOT EXPLAINED PERFECTLY

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 May, 11:28
God time.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
15 May, 06:08
Majic is an angel

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 May, 06:10
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
omg..yes....we are sooo lucky to have some really wonder, smart and very willing to help others understand things and put it together for the masses...i cant thank him enough!!!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
15 May, 05:38
THIS GUY IS GREAT THANKS FOR POSTING SO I COULD WATCH HIS 2ND VIDEO WWG1WGA WW OFF TO WATCH AND SHARE ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES WWG1WGA WW

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 May, 05:40
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
you're welcome!!! share it everywhere!! I hope everyone gets to see this...I am making my way thru the 1204 page manual...its taking a awhile.....and makes my head hurt lol lol...but I will be reading the whole thing...haha

robin fineman @RobinD
15 May, 05:18
And they call it a Larp!! This is sheer brilliance on
the decoders part.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 May, 05:22
In response robin fineman to her Publication
yep...explains why the MSM was trying so hard to make it look so bad....they are part of the take down..watch them fall.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
15 May, 04:22
You posted this at 9:44 = 17 💥 Haven't watched this yet but I believe the tribunals are being carried out right now at the 'white house' 👍 ALL to be revealed...

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 May, 04:27
In response white light to his Publication
thank you for sharing that!! i didnt even look at the time..that is soo cool!! I was trying very hard to squeeze in as much info in this post as I could to help people see how HUGE THIS IS... 😁👍

Kev Oooo @KevO
15 May, 03:53
Saw this 3-4 weeks ago. Pretty much nailed it 🙏

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 May, 03:58
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
Yes, I wish more people would understand this is what is coming..something this HUGE has NEVER happened in our history...this goes for all war crimes too...and aint it funny how hard they pushed resently to get DC to come a STATE... those in DC know exactly what is coming.