TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 May, 12:44
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
This is HUGE!!!! please watch the video of this man...and really listen to what he is saying...This is what is going on..and happening...FOR THOSE THAT THINK NOTHING IS HAPPENING ..WELL YOU ARE GOING TO BE GREATLY SURPRISED.

HERE IS THE VIDEO...MUST WATCH!!! ( He has a series on this)
🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
https://rumble.com/embed/v...

HERE IS THE MANUAL HE IS REFERING TO...IT IS FROM A .GOV WEBSITE..TRUST ME THIS IS HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
https://www.google.com/url...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kev Oooo @KevO
15 May, 03:53
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Saw this 3-4 weeks ago. Pretty much nailed it 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
Yes, I wish more people would understand this is what is coming..something this HUGE has NEVER happened in our history...this goes for all war crimes too...and aint it funny how hard they pushed resently to get DC to come a STATE... those in DC know exactly what is coming.
03:58 PM - May 15, 2021
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Kev Oooo @KevO
15 May, 04:07
I believe Mustang Medic captured the arrest at the Capitol inauguration night. And its just playing its course. 🙏🤞

Kev Oooo @KevO
15 May, 04:03
Thats right 👍🏻 the fear and panic is very real. You wanna talk about a "purge" 😳 the term Biblical is absolutely accurate 🙏
Its global 😎

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 May, 04:06
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
OMG..yes...Im grateful its global!!!!!!!.......its time all those that cant defend themselves have all of us that can stand with them..and say NO MORE!!