Dennis 369 @Dennis369
15 May, 06:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
15 May, 09:38
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
I too , am a Veteran of War and I WILL DEFEND this Nation with my life. We will not go quietly into the Darkness. We Will Not Accept Unconstitutional Laws which strip away our rights. We Will Fight back against all who seek to destroy Our Constitution and Nation. The clock is ticking and your down to seconds in comparison to the Doomsday clock. Expect Millions to take action if this is not stopped.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
15 May, 09:46
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I know that is not easy to say after all veterans have endured. God bless you for living our country so dearly. May all veterans be recognized for the heroes they are. 💖

15 May, 10:06
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
Most people have never expierianced war and the horrors that go with it. Bullets whizzing by your ears , mortars or hand held missiles exploding abd killing people only yards away. Having people blown into pieces only yards away in combat. I pray we never have this occur in Our Nation ,but, its heading that way.

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
15 May, 10:53
My prayers are for safety and favor for anyone in battle or in harms way. May the Lord bless and keep them. My hope is in He who NEVER lost a battle! Jesus saves. God wins.

Amen, But there comes a time where I will put down my Bible and shoulder a rifle in Defense of Our Constitution and Nation.
10:56 AM - May 15, 2021
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 May, 03:19
God Bless you, Storm! 🙏❤️
Thank you for your service! o7 🇺🇸

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
15 May, 12:58
Thank God for people like you.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
15 May, 12:19
Bible in one hand rifle in other!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
15 May, 12:20
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.