Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Elsa Knew @ElsasArt1
15 May, 09:47
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Hat off to this man. He deserves all the help he needs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
15 May, 09:38
I too , am a Veteran of War and I WILL DEFEND this Nation with my life. We will not go quietly into the Darkness. We Will Not Accept Unconstitutional Laws which strip away our rights. We Will Fight back against all who seek to destroy Our Constitution and Nation. The clock is ticking and your down to seconds in comparison to the Doomsday clock. Expect Millions to take action if this is not stopped.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Trader_Kev
15 May, 10:21
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
well said.

i will stand with you. i may be old and grumpy but once a marine always a marine.

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
15 May, 03:01
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Thank you for your service and God bless you 🙏

God bless all activ soldiers and vets 🙏🇺🇲

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
15 May, 06:50
Yeah Patriot!!!!!