Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 May, 07:16
Elon + DOGE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 11:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So what will happen to crypto when Nesara is implemented?
Will ppl be able to trade for new $$'s
Will XRP for instance just be a servicing acct like a bank instead of an investment type thing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
14 May, 10:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The only place I found to buy XPR in the USA is at https://cex.io/r/0/up13979... the Web pages is called CEX and this is my personal affiliate link. you can just google CEX and buy it there, or buy it from my link

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
14 May, 09:42
In response Genetxs LAB to his Publication
Please remember to create the offline wallet such as save public keys and private keys in USB drive e.t.c.

Not your key🔑, not your wallet.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
What will happen if you don't...???

I'm not tech savvy and don't know how to do that...
I've only got a mobile phone...
no computer...
09:47 PM - May 14, 2021
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Richard Simpleton, click on at the bottom under it