Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 May, 07:16
Elon + DOGE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 11:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So what will happen to crypto when Nesara is implemented?
Will ppl be able to trade for new $$'s
Will XRP for instance just be a servicing acct like a bank instead of an investment type thing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
The only place I found to buy XPR in the USA is at https://cex.io/r/0/up13979... the Web pages is called CEX and this is my personal affiliate link. you can just google CEX and buy it there, or buy it from my link
10:35 AM - May 14, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Genetxs in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
14 May, 09:42
In response Genetxs LAB to his Publication
Please remember to create the offline wallet such as save public keys and private keys in USB drive e.t.c.

Not your key🔑, not your wallet.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
14 May, 09:47
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
What will happen if you don't...???

I'm not tech savvy and don't know how to do that...
I've only got a mobile phone...
no computer...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 12:14
In response Genetxs LAB to his Publication
Nana has been sticking to American companies, but thanks for sharing,

Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
14 May, 12:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
is there anywhere i can buy xpr in America?