Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
14 May, 09:37
Magnesium!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 May, 10:06
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Best way is still epsom salt soaks, the whole bag these days, like forty five minutes, the first time. Being the info eater that I am, I studied for a while now UP ONE SIDE and down the other. NO essential oils. Blocks the absorption process.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 May, 10:09
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I use to have fainting spells and my heart would just start skipping beats...turns out I was severely magnesium depleted...once I got on the program to increase my mag intake, I havent had another episode since...

Manda Yeah that one @ItsthatTime722
14 May, 10:49
I just had an aha moment reading this . I started having the same issue around 12 years old. I would also have tachycardia as well though ( sometimes up to 240 bpm) I had 3 heart surgeries by the time I was 21 and still couldnt fix it. (was diagnosed with AVNRT & SVT) a few years ago i started taking magnesium and doing epsom salt baths for totally unrelated reasons and I havent had an episode in 3 years or more. I never correlated the 2 until now. I just assumed I had outgrown it or the surgeries had finally worked. They kept pressuring me to do a 4th surgery & get a pacemaker,but I said enough is enough ...yall are treating me like a lab rat. Thats when I turned to more natural medicine.

OMG...I am soo sorry you had to go through all of that. I am very jaded towards the medical community in general and then to hear another story like yours just makes me a bit more jaded. Operate on a childs HEART---the heart is the seat of the soul--wow.

Well I am soooo glad that you are doing better now and glad you dont have to have anymore surgeries.
01:35 PM - May 14, 2021
In response Manda Yeah that one to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Manda Yeah that one @ItsthatTime722
14 May, 10:52
Thank you 😊 I actually havent seen a DR in a few years now. I literally have 0 trust in them . I know the good ones are very rare these days.