Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
14 May, 09:37
Magnesium!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 May, 10:06
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Best way is still epsom salt soaks, the whole bag these days, like forty five minutes, the first time. Being the info eater that I am, I studied for a while now UP ONE SIDE and down the other. NO essential oils. Blocks the absorption process.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 May, 10:09
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I use to have fainting spells and my heart would just start skipping beats...turns out I was severely magnesium depleted...once I got on the program to increase my mag intake, I havent had another episode since...

Manda Yeah that one @ItsthatTime722
14 May, 10:49
I just had an aha moment reading this . I started having the same issue around 12 years old. I would also have tachycardia as well though ( sometimes up to 240 bpm) I had 3 heart surgeries by the time I was 21 and still couldnt fix it. (was diagnosed with AVNRT & SVT) a few years ago i started taking magnesium and doing epsom salt baths for totally unrelated reasons and I havent had an episode in 3 years or more. I never correlated the 2 until now. I just assumed I had outgrown it or the surgeries had finally worked. They kept pressuring me to do a 4th surgery & get a pacemaker,but I said enough is enough ...yall are treating me like a lab rat. Thats when I turned to more natural medicine.

14 May, 01:35
In response Manda Yeah that one to her Publication
OMG...I am soo sorry you had to go through all of that. I am very jaded towards the medical community in general and then to hear another story like yours just makes me a bit more jaded. Operate on a childs HEART---the heart is the seat of the soul--wow.

Well I am soooo glad that you are doing better now and glad you dont have to have anymore surgeries.

Manda Yeah that one @ItsthatTime722
Thank you 😊 I actually havent seen a DR in a few years now. I literally have 0 trust in them . I know the good ones are very rare these days.
10:52 PM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by ItsthatTime722 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Manda Yeah that one, click on at the bottom under it