Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 May, 07:16
Elon + DOGE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 11:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So what will happen to crypto when Nesara is implemented?
Will ppl be able to trade for new $$'s
Will XRP for instance just be a servicing acct like a bank instead of an investment type thing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
14 May, 10:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The only place I found to buy XPR in the USA is at https://cex.io/r/0/up13979... the Web pages is called CEX and this is my personal affiliate link. you can just google CEX and buy it there, or buy it from my link

14 May, 12:14
In response Genetxs LAB to his Publication
Nana has been sticking to American companies, but thanks for sharing,

Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
is there anywhere i can buy xpr in America?
12:30 PM - May 14, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Genetxs in this post can reply
Squirrely Nest @SquirrelyNest
14 May, 11:41
uphold! and if you know what your doing one can use bitrue but you have to transfer other coins into it.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
14 May, 10:12
I saw some posts saying Uphold but not sure. Please do research first. It doesn't matter which platform you are going to choose, please make sure it's legit.

14 May, 10:10
Idk

14 May, 10:10
Idk