Only people mentioned by TimeHunter in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 May, 02:02
In response basilina hunter to his Publication
Flip him then let him kill himself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deep Thinker @Transparentvision
15 May, 11:04
he needs to be quarted in a public arena. start making an exapmple out of these subhumans in public & alot will change FAST!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Gibbons @Trojan
15 May, 09:08
FUCK HIM , LET T HE PIECE OF SHIT DIE, ONE LESS BRAIN DEAD LIBERAL

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
15 May, 09:08
Isn't he the one that said "Trump isn't going to win, I fuc*ing promise you that." I hope he decides to to take himself out and save someone else the trouble.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 May, 08:11
PUT HIS ASS ON SUICIDE WATCH AT GITMO.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
15 May, 08:12
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
But slip him an extra sheet

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 May, 08:10
FROM before this dip shit even said that, saw him in an undercover Veritas vid I think, and homed in on him. TREASON