Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I guess you could call this an ‘inconvenient truth.’
09:01 PM - May 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Trisha Grandma2021 @Trisha2021
14 May, 07:03
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
And so did 8 New York Yankees all fully vaccinate , but I thought the vaccines would protect them 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
14 May, 07:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
14 May, 09:46
In response TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER to her Publication
Yep! This was the one I would post!

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
14 May, 08:39
Some people are beyond idiots.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 May, 10:53

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 May, 10:41
Since there's no such thing as "covid" we can safely assume this mofo has been taken for a visit for his interrogation ;)

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
13 May, 10:18
Guess being in the red shoe club doesn't offer protection for these sicko's

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
13 May, 10:06
Hmm tested positive for covid you say?? I know that that means!! YaY

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
13 May, 11:26
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
Uh-oh, Spaghetti-O! I remember the chart from Whiplash of what high-profile people testing positive and negative for COVID means!

True North @TrueNorthGirl
13 May, 09:46
Aw that’s a shame. 😉

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts