Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 11:48
QTAh:
SOO MUUCH PANIC. 🤣

Pelosi suggests House Ethics Committee should investigate Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene for "verbal assault" and "abuse" of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in a confrontation outside House chamber: "This is beneath the dignity of a person serving in the Congress of the United States"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fanof Freedom2 @FanofFreedom2
How about adressing the mouth and ethics of Maxine Waters. How about that?
12:08 PM - May 13, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FanofFreedom2 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 12:57
In response Fanof Freedom2 to his Publication
In the land of demons Nana thinks Waters is just one of the "too fookn crazy" to even listen to anymore and when we stop them from cheating in elections, even if she didnt get hanged for Treason she would never be elected again. My guess is her own demon frens cant even stand her stupid ass,

Only reason these crazy ass demons are still in office is cheating in elections!!!

Everyone remember to FOCUS ON ARIZONA AUDIT!
Post everything you find on that audit and other states planned audits.

Call your congress and house reps > DEMAND A FORENSIC AUDIT!
We have no country without fair elections, that is how they have stayed in power all these years, until Q and Trump stopped them from stealing the election in 2016.

@doqholliday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
13 May, 12:33
butwhatabout, butwhatabout, butwhatabout. Try harder. Try to use your brain. QMarj is a joke and pathetic skank. She has her daddy's business and pretends she built something. She's got her little tantric lover aside from her husband and you Trump turds pretend her mental deficiencies are OK.

Fanof Freedom2 @FanofFreedom2
13 May, 01:23
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
Wow, you got me!! I’m sorry I’m not educated on her personal life like you are. Better get learned from the likes of you! I’m just guessing here, but I have to wonder if maybe you are thrilled to death with the current adminstration and the knock out job they are doing destroying what remains of a once great country! You are welcome to hate the man but you will never convince me or the many like me that his policies didn’t work for the American people and not the swamp creatures dwelling in DC!

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
13 May, 10:33
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
id rather be a Trumpturd than a Bididiot!!!!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 May, 12:15
TRIAL #2 . HER NAME WILL COME UP & REASON HE GETS OFF 😊 wait for it