Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 11:48
QTAh:
SOO MUUCH PANIC. 🤣

Pelosi suggests House Ethics Committee should investigate Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene for "verbal assault" and "abuse" of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in a confrontation outside House chamber: "This is beneath the dignity of a person serving in the Congress of the United States"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fanof Freedom2 @FanofFreedom2
13 May, 12:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
How about adressing the mouth and ethics of Maxine Waters. How about that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
13 May, 12:33
In response Fanof Freedom2 to his Publication
butwhatabout, butwhatabout, butwhatabout. Try harder. Try to use your brain. QMarj is a joke and pathetic skank. She has her daddy's business and pretends she built something. She's got her little tantric lover aside from her husband and you Trump turds pretend her mental deficiencies are OK.

Wow, you got me!! I’m sorry I’m not educated on her personal life like you are. Better get learned from the likes of you! I’m just guessing here, but I have to wonder if maybe you are thrilled to death with the current adminstration and the knock out job they are doing destroying what remains of a once great country! You are welcome to hate the man but you will never convince me or the many like me that his policies didn’t work for the American people and not the swamp creatures dwelling in DC!
01:23 PM - May 13, 2021
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FanofFreedom2 in this post can reply
mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
14 May, 03:22
Tell yourself whatever you need to keep up the conspiracies and fictions. The world is changing, some can't keep up, We understand, you need to blame others for you falling behind, we get it. Greivance is your brand. Today's announcement of a Jan 6th commission would likely have been delayed if not for this idiot making stupid Qanon comments. Thanks to this stupid Trump chud, we move forward to prosecute those responsible.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 10:45
No worries he just goes around trying to start trouble with anons. Dont allow his hate to stick to ya hun.

13 May, 11:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Didn’t take long to figure out what he is about. I appreciate your kind words.