Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
29 March, 11:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
31 March, 03:01
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Melania & Trump dine with THE REAL"Divine in Rome. SCARED Ca=ba=l members CAN'T LOOK AT ST. GERMAINE - YouTube

It's long been known to many that we are receiving Divine and ET intervention in the battle to drain the "swamp. Now and again world leaders have to be reign...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KBKRAKEN in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 May, 11:24
In response True Patriot to his Publication
That's not creepy at all. I would love to have an Angel visit me

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
12 May, 12:07
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Probably why his and her food wasn't poisoned. 👊

Tracey Weller @Tweller
27 May, 08:07
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Mine did through my angel number at work. My number is 666 and it can also be an angelic number. I worked in a very toxic environment, and was seeing this number almost daily, and sometimes multiple times. I researched 666, because I thought it was bad, but it turned out to save me, as I quit. Best choice ever!!!