CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 May, 12:22
THINGS TO HELP YOU GET THRU THIS SHIT SHOW
ENJOY. 5 ➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 May, 12:44
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 May, 02:12
WOW my friend. Respect! 🇺🇸 I learned about NESARA in 2005. from Sheldan Nidle & the GCR / RV / MEDBEDS, etc.

Is it true Bill signed at g_un point? 😼💥💥

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 May, 03:18
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
YES ITS TRUE IT SAT ON HIS DESK FOR A VERY LONG TIME HE DIDNT WANT TO SIGN IT , THATS WHY WE SHOWED UP 😊 TO MAKE SURE HE SINGENED IT 😊 WE THEM ASKED HIM FOR HIS BAR CARD 👏 WE GOT IT TO 💯

11 May, 03:23
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😻🇺🇸🔥😼👍

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 May, 03:34
LET ME ADD TO THAT ✔️
SOME HAVE ASKED WHY ONLY 13 VOTED ON NESARA IN THE ( VERY ) SPEICAL SESSION !
IN NESARA LAW ( 26 ) WE GO BACK TO CONSTITUTIONAL LAW PRE 1781’ !!!
ORIGINAL 13th IS IN OUR 1776’ CONSTITUTION !
ONLY 13 CONGRESSMAN COULD VOTE ON NESARA ( THEY DIDNT HAVE A BAR CARD )
( that make scense to everyone ) NOW ?
ORIGINAL 13 th IS HUGE !!!! 94% OF THOSE IN PUBLIC OFFICE HAVE A BAR CARD ! CANT HOLD OFFICE IF YOU HAVE ONE !!!

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Thank you so much for taking the time to explain it. SO MANY MANY PEOPLE have thought I was cuckoo for coconuts over the years. I stopped talking about NESARA because people literally couldn't handle the GLORIOUS VISION of it. I would say, "This is God's plan. It is Divine." Didn't matter.

Finally, today, we can see it's ALL ramping up, as (Q) The Storm Rider posted:

"Things are beginning to move FAST...
It's go time...
the SILENT WAR is surfacing..."

The cabal are trying to start WW3 because they can't stand NESARA / GESARA & the Quantum redistributing all their stolen wealth & technology & ending their sick evil BS forever!!

Thank God for White Knights, White Hats, Q-Team, President Trump, Patriots, Digital Soldiers, Lightworkers, Starseeds—ALL God's agents working here to end this reptilian cr*p once & for all!!
03:52 PM - May 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 May, 06:06
KAT SEE THE POST I TAGGED YOU IN YESTERDAY ABOUT NESARA ???

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

11 May, 08:59
In response ela marriti to her Publication
Bless your heart for the reminder 🙏💓🌍🌹🌸🌞🌟

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 May, 04:10
CAT I FEEL YOUR PAIN SAME FOR ME JUST A LITTLE LONGER , I MUST SAY YOU HAVE DONE A FANTASTIC JOB OF GETTING & KEEPING THE INFO OUT THERE ............. SO I THANK YOU FOR THAT 🙏🏻⭐️
PROBLEM I HAVE SEEN OVER THE YEARS IS FOLKS JUST GET HUNG UP ON THE MONEY SIDE OF NESARA WHICH IS ( SELFISH ) NESARA IF GHOST EZRA & HIS TEAM OF 868 WITH TRUMPS DIRECTION CARE TO ROLL IT OUT AS I REMEMBER WILL BE “ THE BEST IS YET TO COME” I SAY NESARA IS THE TRUMP CARD.
SO MANY ASPECTS OF NESARA FIX OUR COUNTRY !!
NASARA THE BUSH FAKE ONE IS FAKE !!!!
GHWB NEVER WANTED NESARA FOR THE PEOPLE
BILL CLINTON DIDNT WANT NESARA FOR THE PEOPLE , BUSH #42 DIDNT WANT NESARA FOR THE PEOPLE !! THE BRITISH SUBJECT OBAMA DIDNT WANT NESARA FOR THE PEOPLE !
HE STOPPED ITS ROLL~ OUT 24 TIMES IN 8 YEARS ! BUT BLESS GOD TRUMP IS GONNA GET IT OUT FOR THE PEOPLE 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻