CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 May, 12:22
THINGS TO HELP YOU GET THRU THIS SHIT SHOW
ENJOY. 5 ➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 May, 12:44
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 May, 02:12
WOW my friend. Respect! 🇺🇸 I learned about NESARA in 2005. from Sheldan Nidle & the GCR / RV / MEDBEDS, etc.

Is it true Bill signed at g_un point? 😼💥💥

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 May, 03:18
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
YES ITS TRUE IT SAT ON HIS DESK FOR A VERY LONG TIME HE DIDNT WANT TO SIGN IT , THATS WHY WE SHOWED UP 😊 TO MAKE SURE HE SINGENED IT 😊 WE THEM ASKED HIM FOR HIS BAR CARD 👏 WE GOT IT TO 💯

11 May, 03:23
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😻🇺🇸🔥😼👍

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
LET ME ADD TO THAT ✔️
SOME HAVE ASKED WHY ONLY 13 VOTED ON NESARA IN THE ( VERY ) SPEICAL SESSION !
IN NESARA LAW ( 26 ) WE GO BACK TO CONSTITUTIONAL LAW PRE 1781’ !!!
ORIGINAL 13th IS IN OUR 1776’ CONSTITUTION !
ONLY 13 CONGRESSMAN COULD VOTE ON NESARA ( THEY DIDNT HAVE A BAR CARD )
( that make scense to everyone ) NOW ?
ORIGINAL 13 th IS HUGE !!!! 94% OF THOSE IN PUBLIC OFFICE HAVE A BAR CARD ! CANT HOLD OFFICE IF YOU HAVE ONE !!!
03:34 PM - May 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
11 May, 03:52
Thank you so much for taking the time to explain it. SO MANY MANY PEOPLE have thought I was cuckoo for coconuts over the years. I stopped talking about NESARA because people literally couldn't handle the GLORIOUS VISION of it. I would say, "This is God's plan. It is Divine." Didn't matter.

Finally, today, we can see it's ALL ramping up, as (Q) The Storm Rider posted:

"Things are beginning to move FAST...
It's go time...
the SILENT WAR is surfacing..."

The cabal are trying to start WW3 because they can't stand NESARA / GESARA & the Quantum redistributing all their stolen wealth & technology & ending their sick evil BS forever!!

Thank God for White Knights, White Hats, Q-Team, President Trump, Patriots, Digital Soldiers, Lightworkers, Starseeds—ALL God's agents working here to end this reptilian cr*p once & for all!!

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 May, 06:06
KAT SEE THE POST I TAGGED YOU IN YESTERDAY ABOUT NESARA ???