QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
04 May, 07:22
So us white folks are being exterminated from every. single. commercial. Now 1800 Flowers is in with the "wokeness" bandwagon....Not ONE single white person in their commercial. I am sick of this shit. WTF did I/we do??..?.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Woman @Justice4Children
11 May, 09:12
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
I am beginning to become prejudiced. All I see are blacks on every commercial on TV and youtube. All I see are BLM rioters destroying the country and murdering innocent whites for no reason and the black leaders telling them to double down. I worry all day for my white son in America just starting life on his own. I had to check out of it all, all social media - two months ago. Came back today to just see what is going on. I did not think it possible to get worse- but it has. The world has gone mad. I wonder what the real suicide numbers are this year. God bless you who keep working for justice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
I'm with you sister, keep the faith, we will get through this.
09:21 AM - May 11, 2021
In response American Woman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SusieQLou in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from QLou BellaBoo, click on at the bottom under it